wolf in lamb skin

wolf in lamb skin – chapter seven

this is so long oh jesus

rosie

I let out a sigh to remember that I was practically skipping class with Stiles, while we keep an eye on Jackson.

"I don't like your idea," I spoke. "My dad is going to kill me."

"It's a great idea, Rosalie." he sighed. "How as Miami?"

"How do you know I was in Miami?"

"Your father told my father." I nodded.

"It was great."

He looked at me. "You went to see your mother, right?"

"Yep."

"How she was?" He looked at me.

"In the same way she was when she left 10 years ago."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok. It doesn't really matter."

"It does. You can talk to me if you want to." Stiles said, smiling at me.

"Thanks."

"STILES! MCCALL! I'm gonna kill you!"

I shut my eyes and I look at Stiles.

"Someone's awake..."

Stiles grabbed his backpack and started walking toward the van, I followed him, he unlocked the door and opened it, revealing a chained and shirtless Jackson, Stiles entered the van and I went then sitting next to him, while Jackson faced us.

"Okay, I bought you some foo--"

"Let me out now!" Jackson demanded.

I closed the door of the van while Stiles dodged Jackson.

"You know, I put those pants on you, alright, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up-close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day." Stiles raised his arms. "So don't think this is fun for me either. You know we're actually doing you a favor?"

Jackson sent him a glare. "This is doing me a favor?" He said, looking at the handcuffs.

"Yes! You're killing people." I said. " To death."

"Yeah. And until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry."

Stiles reached inside the backpack, looking for the sandwiches we had done earlier.

"Rosalie, you ate three sandwiches?"

"I was hungry!" I defended myself.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Do you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?" Stiles asked Jackson, holding the two sandwiches in front of Jackson's face.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Jackson asked.

"Uh, well.... Not if they don't think anything's wrong." Stiles said, throwing a sandwich to Jackson and taking Jackson's cell phone in his pocket.

Jackson widens his eyes, looking at the message that Stiles had sent to his parents.Stiles began to eat another sandwich as I explained to Jackson all that had happened.

"Scales? Like a fish?"

"No, more like a reptile," I explained. "Um, and, uh, your claws have this liquid that paralyzes people, and you have a tail."