dubai

dubai – chapter one hundred twelve  

rosie

"Ms. Finstock?"

I looked up and I saw a tall guy waiting for me.

"Yes." I smiled.

"I work for Mr. Sivan. I'm here to pick you up." He said, offering to help me with my bags.

"Thank you."

I got in the car with him and he drove for 40 minutes. It was 10 PM when we arrived at the house, or should I say mansion? Because this is a huge house. I followed the man inside the house and he disappeared with my bags.

"Ms. Finstock!"

I turned around and I saw an old man walking towards me, I shook his hand.

"Mr. Sivan, it's nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Great to meet you too. Do you mind if I call you Rosalie?"

"Not at all." 

He smiled, "Great. Jason took your stuff to the room you'll be staying. I'll show you where it is later, let me just tell you about how this is going to work."

"Sure."

"My son will be joining us tomorrow. But I'll be quite simple. I'm sure you already have your questions ready and I'll answer all of them. You will follow me everywhere I go to write about my lifestyle. You'll also be joining my son and me in Dubai." He said.

"Dubai?" I asked.

He looked at me, "Yes. One of my companies is in Dubai and I have a lot of paperwork to solve there before I die." He said and I nodded, "Don't worry about the trip, I have a  private plane and you'll be staying at the hotel with us. Is that okay with you?"

"No! It's all fine." I told him, "Is there anything else I should know."

"I have a lot of security, so if you see someone armed, don't be scared. It's just for my protection. And you'll have one in Dubai, too." He said.

"Why's that?"

"Because, Ms. Finstock, you'll be with me all the time. And that might be a little dangerous. I have a lot of enemies, especially in Dubai."

I gulped, "Alright."

"I'll show you to your room now."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

stiles

I was in Dubai. My mission starts today and I'm already excited. It's a big mission.

"Stilinski. You know we are trusting you with this right?"

"I wouldn't volunteer if I didn't think I could do it."

Simon nodded, "Alright. Pretty simple. We've been trying to catch this guy for a while now. He was a secret identity but we know him as The Butcher. Multiple crimes. He has done all kind of things. And he seems to be having an interest for bombs now. His team is here in Dubai and our mission is to find out why he's looking for nuclear material and arrest him. We have information of where his team is and we also know that he'll be here in 3 or 4 days for the deal. We don't have to pictures of his face, he always wears a mask."

"So he's not scared of getting his hands dirty?" I asked.

"No. He's not."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

rosie

I was in the car with Mr. Sivan's son, Alex. He's a bit weird but nice. We're getting coffee for Mr. Sivan. I texted Stiles earlier to tell him that I got here safely but he hasn't answered yet. I'm not sure when he'll be able to talk to me. That's the worst part of the mission. I can't talk to him.