motel california (part one)

motel california (part one) - chapter twenty nine

rosie

"Okay, look, I need to tell you something." I sat next to Lydia.

"Anything wrong?"

"Uh, no. Kind of? I don't know." I sigh.

"Tell me." She smiled.

"You're my cousin."

"What?" Lydia chuckles.

"Lydia, your mother... She's my aunt. Okay, my mom and your mom, they're sisters." She widened her eyes.

"What? Rosalie are you--"

"How do you explain the way I feel the same things as you? Or how I found that body? It's in our blood!"

"This is crazy. Why my mother never told me?"

"We need to know. We need to ask her as soon as we get back."

***

The bus finally stopped, it was already dark outside. We left the bus and I groaned as I read "motel" in a red light.

"I've seen worse." Scott tried.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles and I asked at the same time.

I heard the whistle. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good jugment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. Not including my daugher, of course." I groaned. "You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

My father raised up his hand, I noticed the keys and Allison smiled at me. Everyone started to choose someone and grab a key.

"Coach, can Rosalie stay with us?" Allison asked.

"Yep." I smiled and we started to walk towards the rooms. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

I looked around, feeling something weird on my body and Lydia held my arm

I looked around, feeling something weird on my body and Lydia held my arm. Allison turned to look at us.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like this place." Lydia said.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison tried, I shook my head a bit. "It's just for a night, girls."

"A lot can happen in one night." I murmured.

***

I pulled the towels up. "Excuse me? Uh, the card on the dresser says we have a non-smoking room, but..." I inhale sharply. "Somehow all of our towels reek of nicotine."

The old lady looked at Lydia and I.

"Sorry about that, girls." I tried not to look at the tube on her throat.