college

college – chapter one hundred seven

Hi hi hi

Before you read this chapter, I'd love if you read this small note.

I hope you're doing fine. I want to tell you guys that you can be able to interact with the book now.

Basically, all you have to do is describe something that you would like to see in the next chapters! I've been having writers' block lately and it's been really annoying. So you can just comment something that you want to happen and I'll choose one of the comments and I'll put it on the story! That's it! Now, you can enjoy this chapter <3

rosie

"I can't believe you're actually doing this." I murmured, holding my phone up.

"Hey! You're the one who said we should explore around!" Stiles said.

I chuckled, opening the camera, "Sure, honey. Smile."

Stiles smiled and I took the picture, looking at the White House behind him. He happily walked towards me, grabbing the phone to see the picture.

"Looks nice!" He turned to me. "Okay, smile, let's send a video for them. I wanna show everyone that we're having a great summer."

"I honestly can't wait until our classes—"

"Yeah. Yeah. College. Rosiee, focus here, please?"

"I'm sorry." I chuckled, looking at the camera and waving. "I don't know what to say. I'm kinda hungry."

He offered his hand I grabbed it, we began walking again

"Have you called your father today?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet. But if I don't call he will, you know he can't spend a day without knowing where I am or what I'm doing." I said.

"I still wish we got an apartment, it's gonna be weird share a dorm with someone," Stiles said.

"I know, babe, but right now we can't afford it. Let's just save a bit of money. Plus, we're gonna see each other all the time." I told him, squeezing his hand.

"You don't look sad at all." He pouts.

I chuckled, "Believe me. I am. But I'm also really excited to start. I mean, how wonderful is gonna be when I'm finally a Journalist?"

"If you don't fail..."

"Stiles!"

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"Oh, she was looking at you!"

"She wasn't!" Stiles giggled.

"She looked right at your butt!" I said