the man

the man – chapter ninety two

rosie

I opened the doors quickly, letting Stiles and Hayden help to carry Liam inside the school. There was people running and screaming everywhere and I could hear roaring's. I looked at the empty classroom and I quickly opened the door, Stiles and Hayden placed Liam's body on the desk and I closed the door behind us and I heard Liam screaming in pain.

"Okay, okay." Stiles breathed out and I gulped at the sight of all the blood.

"Liam." Hayden cried out.

He let out a grunt. "I'm okay. I'm fine."

I helped them to tear his t-shirt apart and I had to close my mouth to stop the vomit to come out. Stiles frowned and Hayden groaned as we looked at the wounds.

"What? Is it bad?" Liam groaned.

"No."

"Very."

Stiles and Hayden looked at each other and I rolled my eyes, putting my phone on vibrate since Lydia wouldn't stop texting and calling me.

Liam started coughing, getting my attention. "What do you guys usually do when this happens?" Hayden asked.

"Oh, I usually pass out," Stiles said, looking away from the wound. "And I think I still might do that."

I pushed the t-shirt to the side and Stiles looked at the blood and the large cuts, his eyes rolled back.

"Stiles!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay," He groaned. "Scott did this with pain. He could trigger it. Pain makes you human."

"He's already in pain!" Hayden snapped.

"Right, okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take the pain." Stiles said.

Liam groaned loudly and I pulled his body back down.

"Take away his pain." Hayden whispered.

Stiles widened his eyes and I smiled when Hayden kissed him, taking Liam's pain and then, pulling away slowly. Liam moved back down, breathing heavily.

 Liam moved back down, breathing heavily

"Okay, next time I'll kiss him." Stiles murmured and I smiled at him.

Stiles' phone started ringing and he quickly answered.

"Yeah. Yeah. She's here. Oh. Alright," He gave me the phone. "It's for you."

"Uh, hello?" I murmured, pulling the phone to my ear.

"Would you for the love of God answer my texts and calls!" A very angry Lydia said.

"Sorry. I was kinda busy here. What's up?"