addictive

addictive - chapter forty five

rosie

"Class starts in five minutes." My dad said, walking into the hallways. "Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school."

"That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach." Stiles mumbled as my dad passed by us.

"Copy that." My father mumbled and I chuckled.

"Oops!" Stiles mumbled as his eyes fell and I quickly grabbed them, giving it to him. "Thanks." He said, looking at one of the keys. "Hello. Where did you come from?"

I turned around as I saw Scott and then Stiles looked at Kira, who was in the other side of the hallway. She began walking and Scott starts running to go after her but Stiles stopped him.

"What? I need to talk to her." Scott said.

"No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her." Stiles mumbled.

"Which is why I need to talk to her." Scott said again.

"Scott, no way." Stiles murmured. "Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction."

"What if she's like me?" Scott suggested.

"That girl walked through 1.21 gigawatts of electricity. She's not like you." Stiles said and Scott walked away.

****

It was already dark and I was in the jeep with Stiles. Looks like Kira has some naked photos on her phone that she really don't want anyone to see it so Scott and her are going to get into the Sheriff's station to delete the pictures before anyone has the chance to see them. Damn, Kira. Never thought she was the type that send nudes.

"Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office." Stiles said, giving Scott and Kira some cards.

"You didn't steal these, did you?" Scott asked.

"No. I cloned them using the RFID emulator." Stiles mumbled and I chuckled.

"Is that worse than stealing?" Scott asked.

"It's smarter." Stiles said.

"Scott, can I ask you something?" Kira whispered to Scot and they walked away from us.

"Okay, we'll just..." Stiles groaned

A few seconds later they walked back to us.

"Okay. So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout." Stiles said. "But there's always somebody at the front desk. There's Dispatch and usually a night shifter or two. You guys are gonna use the servive door entrance by the dumpster, alright? Nobody uses it. Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out. But, Scott, if you get caught I can't help you. My dad's under investigation for and impeachment because of your dad, so, if anything happens Rosie and I will run and leave you both for dead."

"Got it. Thanks. Seriously, dude." Scott said.

"I'd ask my dad, but you know..." Stiles mumbled.

"No, I know. I get it." Scott nods

"Alright, just, uh, hurry up." Stiles said and they rushed to the Sheriff's station.

"Danny's throwing a party tonight. At Derek's loft. Can you believe it? Aiden and Ethan did this. I want to see Derek's reaction when he finds out." I said and Stiles chuckles.