blue

blue - chapter thirty two

sorry it took so long to update but my computer broke and I couldn't write on my phone :(

rosie

"They were there for two days. Waiting, hiding. That's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us;" Cora continued as I heard a thunder. "Hide and heal."

"Okay, so is two days standard then? Or... are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?" My boyfriend asked and Cora turned around to look at him.

"Why do you care?"

"Why do I care?" Stiles walked around. "Let's see, because over the last few weeks, my girlfriend heard people dying, my best friends's tried to kill himself, his boss nearly got ritually sacrificed, a girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed. Boyd was killed by alphas. I... You want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, alright? For, like, an hour!"

I rolled my eyes as Cora walked closer. "You think Derek can do anything about that?"

"Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after, it's more like he should do something about it. Yeah." Stiles said, still walking around the place.

I was already annoyed by Cora's voice and Stiles couldn't stop talking too, it was giving me headache.

"I don't know. There's something different about him now. He wasn't like this when I knew him." Cora mumbled and Stiles looked at her.

" Cora mumbled and Stiles looked at her

"What was he like?"

We turned when I heard steps and Peter slowly came down the stairs. "A lot like Scott, actually. A lot like most teenagers. Unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic... Tolerable really only to other teenagers." He stopped in front of us.

"Okay, so what happened? What changed him?" I finally spoke up.

Peter looked at me, letting out a sigh. "Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men. A girl."

"You're telling me some girl broke his little heart?" Stiles almost groaned. "That's why Derek is the way he is?"

"Do you remember Derek before he was an alpha had blue eyes?" Peter asked and looked at us. "Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes?"

Stiles shook his head, "I just always thought it was, like, a genetic thing."

"If you want to know what changed Derek, you need to know what changed the color of his eyes." Peter said and I looked at Stiles.

I moved on the chair, trying to get more comfortable since I knew that Peter was going to tell us more about it.

He told us about when Derek met Paige, definitely the girl who broke he's heart but I'm actually interested on hearing the story.