plan b

plan b – chapter ninety

Parrish walked towards them. Stiles was still hiding and he watched as Theo entered the cell and grabbed Rosalie, taking her out and holding her neck, which made Stiles to bite his lip forcefully.

"Back off." Theo said.

Parrish ignored and continued to walk towards them. Theo stick his claws out, pressing them against the girl's neck and making Stiles panic for a moment, but he couldn't go there, not right now.

"I said back off. Take him."

"The guy's on fire." Corey scoffed.

"You'll heal. Do it." Theo hissed.

Tracy was the first one to run towards the Hellhound, she shoved her claws on his stomach, waiting for the Kanima venom to paralyze him but Parrish hit her, making her fall quickly against the wall. Josh tried to electrocute Parrish, but again, nothing happened.

"Theo, this isn't working." Josh yelled.

Parrish pushed the boy on the wall and Valack used the time to make a hole on Theo's leg with the small drill, making him let go of Rosalie and Valack hit him, making Theo fall on the ground.

"Sorry, Theo, but I'm not done with her yet."

Valack grabbed the girl by her shoulders walking towards the gate while Parrish punched Josh. Corey grabbed Parrish's wrist. Valack widened his eyes when he opened the gate and Stiles stood in front of him.

"Get your dirty hands off my girlfriend." Stiles hissed.

Valack widened his eyes even more when Parrish started to get on fire again and ended up burning Corey's whole body and pushing him. Valack pushed his and Rosalie's body out of the way and Corey's body hit Stiles'. Theo stood up and threw a metal bar on Parrish's chest, which caused the Hellhound to fall back on his knees.

Stiles quickly pushed Corey's body to the side and ran, following Valack, who was taking his girlfriend. Valack pushed the door closed after he moved with Rosalie and he locked it before Stiles could get in. The boy started to panic, hitting his fist on the door repeatedly times.

"Rosie! Rosalie!" He yelled, punching the door desperately. "Rosalie!"

Liam was trying to pass the mountain ash while Scott grabbed the guard's radio.

"Does anyone have eyes on the Closed Unit¿ I need a status report."

"It's a war zone down here." They heard.

"Uh... 10-4. And what about the patients? Rosalie Finstock?" Scott asked.

"Who is this?"

"It's... Unit Nine." Scott said.

"There is no Unit Nine. Who is this? How did you get—"

Scott crushed the radio with his own hand, throwing it on the floor. "Alright. We need to figure out another way to get into this Closed Unit."

"How do we get through the mountain ash?" Liam asked him.

"I don't know yet. But there's somebody else here that might be able to help us." Scott said.

Liam looked at him. "Who?"

"Meredith."

Stiles was still punching through the door, with no success his hands were hurting by the times he did it.