stitch up

stitch up- chapter twenty eight

rosie

The bus was in the same place, I could hear the horns honking, I rolled my eyes. My dad walked into Jared's direction again.

"Jared, I'm warning you. I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you. And it will be profoundly disgusting!"

"Please don't talk about throwing up. It's not good." The poor boy said, shaking his head.

"I might throw up on you just to make a point, Jared." I chuckled at my dad's words.

"It's not good. It's not good." The boy groaned and my boyfriend raised up his hand.

"Now the rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam, a minor tornado warning... Jared! We're gonna make this thing. Nothing is gonna stop us! Stilinski, put your hand down."

"Your know, there's, like, a good exit about a half a mile up, I don't know if we stop and then maybe the traffic--"

"We're not gonna stop." My dad shook his head.

"Okay, but if we stop--"

"Stilinski!" My dad yelled, blowing the whistle. "Shut it! Seriously! It's a little bus! Stop asking me questions!"

Stiles sat back. "I hate him."

I chuckled and I look at Scott, who wasn't looking very good. "Did you call Deaton?" I asked.

Scott sighs. "I keep getting his voice mail."

"That's it. I'm calling Lydia and Allison." My boyfriend grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"How are they gonna help, back in Beacon Hills?" Scott asked.

"They're not. They've been following us for hours." I widened my eyes as Stiles turned to look at the window. "Pathetic."

"How did you found out?" I asked.

"Really?" He groaned, dialing Lydia's number. "I know you guys are right behind us. Put me on speaker." My boyfriend said, already talking to Lydia. I put my ear against his phone. "Okay, look Scott's still hurt."

"What do you mean still? He's not healing?" I heard Allison's voice.

"No, he's not healing. I think he's actually getting worse. The blood's turning, like, a black color."

"What's wrong with him?"

"What's wrong with him? I don't... Do I have a PhD in lycanthropy? How am I supposed to know that?" I rolled my eyes and I grabbed the phone.

"Look, we need to get him off the bus." I said.

"And take him where, a hospital?" Lydia asked.

"If he's dying, yeah." Allison agrees. "Rosie, there's a rest area about a mile up. Tell your dad to pull over."

"Look, Stiles tried it, and my dad's not going to listen to me."

"Well, reason with him." Allison said and Stiles grabbed the phone from my hands.

"Reason? Have you met this guy?" He groaned.

"Just try something."

They hang up and I look at Stiles, he rolls his eyes and stood up, I held Scott's hand and he smiled at me.

"You're going to be okay."

"Thanks, Rosie."

"Coach, it's five minutes for a bathroom break, okay?" I heard Stiles and I looked at him. "We've been on this thing for, like, three hours--"