miguel

miguel - chapter fifty eight

rosie

We entered Scott's house with Derek, he was really close to me, which it's a bit weird but I guess it's okay. It's Derek.

"We're going to wait here for Scott. We're going to sit quietly. And we're not going to call or talk to anyone." Stiles said.

"Do I talk to you?" Derek asked.

"No. Fine."

"What about Rosalie?" He asked and I smiled at him.

"You can talk to me."

"Good." Derek smiled. "Who's going to talk to him?"

Stiles and I turned to look at it and my boyfriend jumped as he saw Scott's dad, Rafael, looking at us with a bag on his hands.

"Ah! Are you getting taller?" Stiles groaned.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rafael asked.

"Waiting for Scott." Derek said.

"Yeah, so am I. We're supposed to have dinner." Scott's dad said. "I brought extra. You guys hungry?"

"Yeah." Derek and I said.

"No. We're not hungry." Stiles said.

"No, I'm starving." Derek said.

"Neither of us are hungry." Stiles said. "Thanks, though."

"Okay, well, if you're not hungry, Stiles, Rosalie and your friend can still eat with us." Rafael said. "What's your name?"

Before Derek could say anything, Stiles cut him.

"Miguel." Stiles started stuttering. "My cousin Miguel. From Mexico. So..."

Scott's dad started speaking spanish with Derek, making my hands to start sweating and Stiles was almost passing out

"Oh, my God."

I let out a sigh when Derek started to speak in spanish in Scott's father. I had no idea that Derek could speak spanish.

"Fantastic. Egg roll?"

"Hell, yeah." Derek smiled, following him to the table and Stiles laughs nervously.

"Fantasic!" Stiles continued. 

We sat at the table with them and began eating. It was pretty good actually and I was really hungry.

"So, uh, Miguel, what did you say your last name was again?" Rafael asked.

"Oh, it's Juarez Cinqua Tiago." Stiles mumbled and Derek furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's mouthful. How do you spell that?" He asked again.