abomination (part two)

abomination (part two) - chapter four 

rosie

"Oh!" Stiles jumps and holds my hand.

Ok. He held my hand. Let's pretend I'm not freaking out.

Erica smiled. "Hello, Stiles. And Rosalie."

"Uh, it's actually..."

She grabbed his ear and pulled me by my arm.

"Hey, you're hurting me!" I tried.

Erica dragged me and Stiles to the pool.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah." Stiles groans.

"Let me go!" I cried out.

We looked at Derek, he had a basketball in his hands, and Erica finally lets us go.

"Ah, yeah." I groaned.

"Stiles."

"Derek."

"What did you see at the mechanic's garage?" Derek asked.

"Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting."

They smiled and Derek stang the ball with his claws.

"Holy God." I muttered.

"Let's try that again."

"Alright, the thing was pretty slick looking. Um, skin was dark...Kind of patterned. Uh, I think I actually saw scales. Is that enough? Okay? 'Cause I have somebody I really need to talk to."

Really, Stiles? Derek looked at us with in a weird way and Stiles grunts.

"Um, all right, fine. Eyes... Eyes are, um....Yellowish and slitted."

Erica looked at Derek.

"It has a lot of teeth. Oh, and it's got a tail too." Derek looked up. "Are we good?"

Erica was looking up too, and I could tell she was really scared.

"What?" I asked.

"What, you've seen it?" Stiles asked and I looked up too. "The look on your faces... you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Oh, my sweet Jesus. I put my hand on Stiles' arm and he turned, looking at that uh, thing. I'm going to cry. The thing literally screamed.

"Whoa." I whispered.

Stiles pulled me behind him, holding my hand. It jumped in front of us and Derek growled at it, the giant lizard knocked down Erica on the wall and she passed out. Well, that's what you get for being an annoying bitch.

"Run!" Derek yelled at us.

The giant lizard attacked Derek and Stiles pulled me closer to him, we were going to run but Stiles stopped.

"Derek, your neck." He said and I looked at the cut on Derek's neck.

Stiles held me against him and Derek touched his neck, he was going to fall but Stiles held him.

"Come on. Come here."

Stiles pulled Derek's arm around his shoulder.

"Rosalie, go!" Stiles said.

I ignored him and pulled Derek's arm around my shoulder too. We started to walk around the pool.

"Now. Right now, come on."