yes

yes – chapter one hundred ten

rosie

Stiles and I were celebrating. I officially have my first job as a journalist since I finished college. Stiles and I were able to save some money the last two years, so we got an apartment. He was also, completing his second year working, officially, for the FBI. We see our friends all the time, which is somewhat amazing since everyone is always so busy. What can I say? We're all adults now, we have to work.

Stiles was at the bar, getting us some drinks when I called him. He looked back and smiled.

"I'm going for a swim! I'll wait for you there

"I'm going for a swim! I'll wait for you there." I said, walking down the stairs from the hotel and walking towards the beach.

The water was surprisingly great. I love these moments where it's just me and Stiles. We have been working a lot lately and sometimes, we have to go back to Beacon Hills. But everyone is happy.

"They ran out of our favorites." I heard my boyfriend's voice.

I was floating, so I moved up to look at him.

"We can just go to the restaurant later," I told him.

"Hmm." He nodded, wrapping his arms around my body.

"You're so warm." I hugged him.

"I know." He chuckled.

I splashed water on him, "Not anymore."

"My hair!" He groaned and I laughed.

Stiles smirked, blinking a few times.

"What?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"You're looking at me." I winked at him.

He smiled, "Do me a favor. Close your eyes."

"What for?" I asked.

"Just do it. Please." Stiles asked.

I chuckled, "Alright."

I closed my eyes and I heard him inhale deeply. What is he going to do? I bit my lip, listening to the water and the few people talking on the beach.

"Okay, open up."

I opened my eyes and I saw him holding a cord, and there was a ring on it. Before I could say anything, he blinked and looked at me nervously.

"Will you marry me?"