loss

loss – chapter eighty four

rosie

I smiled, pulling the t-shirt over my head while I remembered what just happened. Stiles stood up, he had smile on his lips, his slightly pink lips, by the way. I take the time to lay back and enjoy the view of his of his muscular back, adoring the way his muscles moved. That was until, he found his shirt.

I groan in frustration, stuffing my face into the pillow his head usually lays on and reveling in the smell of his cologne

"Were you enjoying the view?" He teases, a smile most likely prominent on his lips. I groan in response, startled by the feeling of the bed dipping beside me until I feel warm hands running up the backs of my thighs, stopping just below my ass.

"I just wish we could stay here." I looked at him again and he pulled his face on the crook of my neck, brushing his lips against my skin.

"Me, too." He sighed, kissing my neck softly. "I love you, Rosie, so damn much."

"I love you more." I teased and he looked at me, frowning.

"Don't fight me." He said and I chuckled. "We should go. I have to talk to my dad."

"Yeah, Lydia wants to meet at school. I'm gonna call Malia, she's been a little off lately, I just want to make sure she's okay." I said.

"You've been putting so much aside because of me, to help me, I—I can't even explain how grateful I am." Stiles murmured, looking at me.

"It's okay. It's because I love you. That's what I do." I smiled.

******************

Theo texted me to tell that Hayden wasn't getting better, Melissa was taking care of her but they think she's dying. Liam asked Scott to turn her but he thinks won't survive the bite. Lydia said she wanted to meet me at the library, so here I am. There are cops everywhere so I guess something happened in the middle of the night. I texted Lydia and she told me that she was stuck in traffic because of some car crash and asked me to search for something on the books.

"Woden's Hunt, also known the Wild Ride or Wild Hunt. A myth of devilish riders in the sky accompanied by black dogs, spectral beasts whose eyes glowed with fire. A Bearer of Death and Guardian of the supernatural, the black dog is also known by its more common name... The Hellhound." I read.

That's it. That's what Parrish is.

I closed the book and I started hearing whisperings along with a man groaning in pain. I heard Scott's voice and more whispers, and then I heard Liam's voice and growling.

"You know what's coming."

I gasped, looking around as my heart started beating 10 times faster and I saw Theo.