momentum

momentum - chapter twenty five

tell me if you like the story :)

rosie

I walked into the boys locker room to talk to say hi, when I heard Stiles and Scott talking, I stood up behind one of the lockers to hear them.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog..." Scott mumbled.

"Okay. Was he like... Could he have been a virgin maybe?" I heard Stiles and I shook my head. "Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

I muffled a laugh with my hands and turned around, standing behind Stiles.

"No, definitely not." Scott noticed me but he didn't said anything. "Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy."

I held a laugh again as my boyfriend looked at Scott, my best friend chuckled for a few moments but he stopped when Stiles kept a serious face.

Scott sighs. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing!"

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me! I'm a virgin, okay?" My boyfriend started and I widened my eyes. "And you know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" He yelled.

Stiles closed his locker and Danny smiled at him. "Alright, I'll do it."

My boyfriend turned around, he let out a scream and almost choked out when he saw me behind Danny.

"W-What?"

"Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night." Danny said with a smile. "I like to cuddle."

"Oh. T-that was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes... I'm kidding! You have Rosalie."

Danny walked away and I couldn't hold my laugh anymore. I started laughing so hard that my cheeks were hurting and there was tears on my eyes.

 I started laughing so hard that my cheeks were hurting and there was tears on my eyes

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, alright? And you Scott! Why you didn't told me that Rosalie was here!"

I stopped laughing when Isaac walked in and my father looked at him.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back! Not happy that you're late."

"Sorry, coach." Isaac walked towards his locker.

"I'll remind you all... Cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into an bunch of fat-asses in the off-season. So work on that." My father said.