Chapter 3- The Golden Dome and the Black Lie

Ok, so maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to stomp off... I am still completely lost, but now I'm in the city walking down a trippy rainbow bridge. My ADD was acting up and I played with the colors that illuminated with every step I took. It was a long walk, but I finally arrived to an enchanting golden dome that looked a lot like an observatory.

Walking through the doorway I looked around in shock. 

"Woah," I breathed and ran my fingers over the dome. Noticing a tall man in golden armour staring at me I jumped back and fell ungracefully to the floor.

"I'm sorry! I didn't see you!" I yelled and scrambled off the ground and stood up.

"A pleasure to meet you Aria Wilson." The man spoke with a deep rumbly voice, and I studied him.

"Are you... are you the God Heimdallr?" I asked.

"I am." He said simply and I grinned and watched him.

"This is gorgeous." I whispered in awe as I looked at the scene before me. It looked like it was taken right out of a picture.

"It is a beauty." Heimdallr said and watched the stars as well.

"I wish I could just live here." I whispered and Heimdallr didn't speak. Forgetting that I forgot to say my gratitude I turned to him.

"It is an honor to meet you." I said and Heimdallr let a secret smile flutter on the corner of his lip.

"And you Surtur." He said and I cocked my head to the side.

"Surtur?" I asked confused and Heimdallr opened his mouth to speak.

"Heimdallr!" A voice snapped and I spun around to see an old man with an eyepatch glaring at me and Heimdallr.

"I'm sorry your Highness." Heimdallr said and returned to his stone like position.

"Umm... not trying to be rude, but, who are you?" I  asked, trying not to piss off another god.

"I am Odin, ruler of Asgard."

Yup, smart me, "Holy cow." I breathed and I scratched my neck, "do I, um, kneel, or something?" 

"If you chose too." He said and scratched bit my lip.

"This is, such an honor. I am in awe. You are Odin, you are the ruler of Asgard... and this is just so cool." I breathed and shook my head.

"Come with me Aria of Midgard." He said and I nodded and followed after him.

Well he doesn't seem very nice.

We walked back to the castle and to a throne. Thor and Loki stood next to each other on one side of  Odin's throne, a woman was standing on the other side of his throne with a pleasent smile and I gasped.

"Oh gosh! You're Frigg aren't you?" I gasped and the woman smiled and nodded.

"This really has to be a dream." I shook my head and walked behind Odin. He walked up and sat at throne. I watched the couple happily.

"Aria, as you can tell, you have been brought here for help." Odin said and I watched them.

"I suspect something else." I said and Odin nodded.

"You're a wise girl." Odin spoke and I smiled. Complemented from a god, fangirling on the inside.

"So... uh... what is this? The real reason I mean." I asked and Odin stepped forth again so he was right in front of me.

"Aria, you possess great abilities."

"I'm flattered, but why am I here?" I asked and Odin shook his head.

"When you were younger, your parents died, did they not?" Odin asked and I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, but let's not take a road down my dreary memory lane." I sighed, my tone a bit defensive.

"This leads to something." Odin said with a stern tone.

"As I was saying, your parents died in a fire when you were young, your younger sister was an infant. You were picked up by foster parents and they raised you till you were fourteen?" Odin asked and I nodded, "then they too died in a fire."

"Yes."

"You were question because you were the only one in the house and the police ruled it as Arisen."

"Yeah, my neighbors had said I was arguing with them. Kerrick, the foster dad, had smacked my little sister, she was only four. I had flipped out at him." I said and Odin nodded.

"Aria, you possess great abilities. You have been able to catch things on fire since you were young."

"Okay, yup, ya'll are crazy." I rolled my eyes.

"Listen!" Odin boomed and I froze and turned to him slowly.

"No you listen!" I yelled back and everyone gasped, "you're accusing me of some bull story of how I am the cause of my birth parents death! And others!" 

"I am not accusing!" He boomed in a short clipped down, there was a pause, "I speak the truth, Aria of Asgard."

"Then why have I never been informed of this?" I asked with acid in my tone, practically oozing out of my voice.

"We thought that it would die away, but it has not. It has merely grown stronger."

"And Cara? Why hasn't she been affected?" I asked and Odin sighed.

"She was, but her body was not able to grow accustomed to it. She passed because of it." Odin said and I let out a shrill yell.

"You are a liar!" I yelled and Odin shook his head. 

"I am not."

I couldn't think. This whole... my whole life was a lie. Did Jane know? Did I really kill my parents?

Memories flashed before my eyes. The flames of my room licking up to the sky, the men in black suits putting out the fire of the debris and giving me a shot. Seeing my baby sister crying and her shrill pleas only stopping with me.

I looked up to see everyone staring at my hands, I glanced down. Flames caught my hands, they danced around each other. In a panic I swatted them away. Then my other hand caught, the flames began to reach higher up.

"Help me!" I cried.

"Loki! Help her, please!" I vaguely heard Thor demanded and Loki running to me. He wrapped me in an embrace, I felt a cool sensation and then a sizzle. Slowly everything started going out on me.

Loki held me in my weakened state so I wouldn't fall to the floor, his lips tight, yet eyes warm. I glared at everybody in malice. Then blackness.

-_-_-_-_-_-End of Chapter 3-_-_-_-_-_-

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

So this must appear to be going fast, but everything must happen quickly so we can get to the good stuff! Thanks for reading! Bye!