Chapter 21- The Waterfall

• Dedicated to All Of My Commenters and Voters

Heimdall greeted me with a small smile and nod. Loki glared at him for a reason I don't know. I quickly, and without thinking, gave ..

Heimdall a quick hug. He looked a bit stunned and so did Loki.

"How are you?" I asked and he gave a small smile.

"I am well."

"Lovely," I smiled and Loki came up behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"Hurry up my love, I want to take you one more place. " He whispered and nuzzled into my hair.

Heimdall was no longer watching. I turned to Loki with a pout.

"Be respectful... no PDA." I scolded and Loki playfully growled and pressed a kiss to my cheek. I giggled and pushed him away.

"Stop," I attempted to sound cross and stern, but it was an epic fail. I turned to Heimdall once more.

"Sorry for him," I rolled my eyes and Loki came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I was wondering if... you knew anything... or could hint at anything else about me. The parts I don't know about me."

Heimdall glanced at Loki, I waited patiently. He stared at Loki a few moments longer, then turned back.

"Loki go take a walk." I ordered and Loki shook his head.

"I am not leaving you." He says and I shake my head and face him. Giving him a small, gentle push I frown angrily.

"Go, shoo! I want to ask Heimdall something alone. As in just me and him, not you. I promise we're just friends." I joke and Loki rolled his eyes at me.

"Five, I'll give you five minutes." 

"Aye aye Sir." I saluted him and watched as his figure grew smaller and he waited by the horse.

"Many people know about your past, dear Aria, they choose to keep secrets. Ask your Prince, ask him who may know, I'm sure he has an idea or two." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

"What?"

"That is all I will say." He said and I widened my eyes.

"Heimdall, does Loki know?" I asked and Heimdall said nothing.

"Ask him what he knows of your past." Heimdall advised and I bit my lip. I closed my eyes and struggled to keep my tears at bay.

"Heimdall, please, help me." I whispered hoaresly, he looked straight ahead.

"I cannot," He said looking troubled for a moment. I took in a deep breath and nodded my head, I gave Heimdall a large hug.

"I understand, I'll come visit you again." I said and Heimdall smiled down at me.

"I looked forward to it." He said and I gave him one last smile before walking away. 

"That was only three minutes." He said and I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at him.

"Where else did you want to take me?" I asked and his features brightened up, he looked excited as he took my hand and led me down a hill to the shores. He took my hands and looked at me in the eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asked and I paused.

"Yes but..." I trailed and Loki looked hurt at my hesitation.

"What, what is it?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"What do you know of my past?" I asked him and he paled.

"What did Heimdall tell you?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes.

"He told me to ask you." I snapped, "Tell me what you know Loki."