Chapter 24- Scared

I woke up in bed with Loki sitting behind me, holding me close. But he was talking to someone... as I regained my consciousness I noticed he was speaking with Frigga.

"Loki you most certainly will not." Frigga ordered and Loki let out a hiss of disgust.

"I most certainly will! He... he..."

"I know what he did but you can't kill him. You'll be imprisoned again," Frigga argued and Loki laughed.

"I don't care mother, he hurt he in ways he can never undo. I want revenge on her behalf."

"No Loki! If you are imprisoned, maybe you don't care but she will. She'll be alone, she'll be frightened and she'll have to raise-"

"What?"

"Nothing, she'll be heartbroken Loki."

I decided to interfere by opening my eyes, "Listen to your mom Loki."

Loki sighed and kissed the top of my hair, "You're awake, how are you feeling?"

"Fine," I lied and stretched out, "You didn't leave me."

"You told me not to." He said and Frigga stepped to my side.

"My darling, I'm so sorry for what you were put through." She said and hugged me. I hugged back so she didn't feel hurt.

"It's the past, I'm fine now." I lied once more and yawned..

"Well, I'm going to excuse myself. Feel better, let karma takes its course." She eyed Loki and walked out, I cuddled into Loki.

"I love you." Loki whispered to me and I smiled and felt his lips on my head. I tilted my head up to kiss him back, in which he eagerly responded. I rolled over then straddled him, kissing him furiously. His tongue swept into my mouth and stroked mine. A moan left my lips and I ran my fingers through his raven hair.

"W-Wait, Aria." He pulled back and looked into my eyes, "Don't you feel sad, or angry?"

"When I'm with you, I forget." I whispered, "And I'm happy. So kiss me and shut up."

I smirked at him and he grinned, "As you wish.

His lips attacked my neck and he sucked harshly.

"M-m- besides, you got home early. I promised you something didn't I?" I asked and rocked my hips against him.

"I believe you did." He smirked and grunted as I rotated my hips.

His hands were quick to toss off my dress. I began to unbutton his shirt rapidly, pressing kisses to his chest as I went. His hands were placed on my waist; he shifted so I could slide his pants down his long legs.