Chapter 17- Frigg

"Frigg," I said and tried to stand up, but my legs were weak.

"Oh, child please sit down."

I sighed and rolled to back so I was laying, I had a headache from all this action (though I'd never admit it to Loki.)

"So, you two are..."

"Yeah," I blushed and Loki smiled at me, he sat at my beds edge and clasped my hand in his.

"Hmm, for how long?" She asked and closed the door behind her. I expected her to lock in and say 'no one can hear you my child.' Then go all Michael Myers on us.

"A... week," Loki answered and I felt the my cheeks get even hotter.

She pursed her lips, not looking happy at all. Eyeing our interlocked hands she narrowed her eyes. I shrunk further back into the bed and felt as if someone had just ran over my dog.

"And... were you ever planning on telling your mother, Loki. I don't blame you Aria, you darling girl are welcome, but this Son of mine decides to keep his first relationship from his own mother!" Frigg said and I giggled, this was actually quite amusing. 

"Mother I-"

"No, I have been by your side for everything and you don't even tell me when you have a girlfriend?" Frigg asked, heartbroken, and Loki looked down. She sent me a smile to inform me she was not serious.

"I... we were going to tell you. I just, I... I didn't... we..."

"Oh hush! Now go get your girlfriend something to eat while I speak with her." Frigg ordered and I smiled.

Loki pouted, "But, I don't want to."

"Begone you lying snake!" Frigg teased and Loki frowned and trudged out.

"He's such a big baby," Frigg rolled her eyes and I laughed. "But you still love him."

Love, that concept wasn't really brought up.

"Yes, I do." I said hesitantly, did I love him? I felt something for him, this was undeniable. Love, was it love?

"I can see you question yourself." Frigg said and came to sit by my side, she placed her hand softly on my knee, "don't. I want honesty."

"I... don't know if it's love. I haven't thought about it. But I do feel for your son, and I... I think I love him. I... I think I do." I said almost in realization.

"Don't say things you don't mean." Frigg smiled warmly.

"That's the thing," I whispered, "I mean every word."

Loki

I carried the trey of breakfast carefully, ignoring Thor as he playfully made fun of me. Stupid oaf. I pressed my ear against the door and heard laughing. That's a good sign right?

Opening the door slowly I came in. Aria was standing now, my mother cupping her hands around my loves. A green rainstorm hovering over from them. They didn't notice me come in.

"This is so cool," Aria whispered, her eyes wide and cheeks flushed with excitement. She looked happy and healthy, no doubt my mother used a healing stone on her.

"Loki can teach you a few things, he's just as good as me-"

"I think better." I cut in, their heads snapped in my direction/

"I bet you think so." Frigg said and Aria laughed.

"Look! I'm all healthy!" Aria said and spun in a circle.