Chapter 19- Panic Attacks

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed; I looked around frantically in search for the man I declared my love to.

"Loki?" I called out and the horrible memories sunk into my mind. Memories of those horrible nights in my foster home, of the threats and of the fear, they flickered in my head.

"No... no... no." I cried and brought the covers to my chest. My bare chest that was marked with love bites, the bruises- the bruises that man left behind on those nights.

I became frantic as a panic attack rolled in, a panic attack... before the other day with Lofn I hadn't had a panic attack in years. I would get them whenever Cara did something bad, knowing what would happen to me that night.

"Aria!" Loki shouted as he came into the room, he ran to my side tossing white fluffy towel to the side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me to my chest, "breathe my love, breath."

"Y-Y-You w-w-weren't th-there." I cried, "I wo-woke up a-and you w-weren't there."

"I'm here Aria, I'm here. I won't ever leave you." He whispered pressing kisses to my forehead. My breathing slowed down as I curled into Loki's chest. I wasn't hyperventilating anymore, just sobbing.

"You weren't there, he wasn't there either." I whimpered, "He didn't want the host mom to find out. She already knew though, everyone could hear."

"Hear what? Aria, what happened?"

"He wouldn't stop! He was going to hit her! It was hit Cara or give myself to him! I... I tried to tell him no, I did... but he just wouldn't stop."

"Shh, breath, calm down my sweet, shh I'm here." Loki whispered as he rocked back and forth with me in his arms.

"Please don't leave me," I cried, "please don't leave me."

"Never, I was drawing a bath for you." Loki whispered into my hair, "Are you not sore?"

"Y-Yes, I'm sore." I whispered and cuddled into Loki's chest, my tears coming to a halt.

"I'm sorry f-for that freak out." I whispered and Loki smiled down at me.

"It's fine my love," he whispered and stood up with me still draped in nothing but the bed sheets, "let's take a bath."

"Okay," I whispered and happily drank in Loki's bare body. God that was such a bipolar ten minutes of my morning.

Once we got into the bathroom I stood up straight on the floor. My lower region was very sore as a dull ache spread across my thighs. Loki yanked the blanket from my grasp and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I challenged and Loki grinned.

"I love you most."

“You’re a bum,” I teased playfully and yelped when mine got a smack.

“I quite like yours.” Loki said with a cheeky smirk, he turned me around and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked at him through the mirror, entranced as his fingers trailed down my neck to the first love bite.

“I quite like these on you.” He whispered huskily into my ear, “it lets everyone else know you’re mine.”

I felt my lips part in a gasp, “Are you a dog now? Marking your territory?”

“Perhaps,” Loki said thoughtfully and nipped my neck softly. His hand cupped my sex and I arched my back.

“Lo-”

“Let’s take a bath now yes?” Loki asked and I whimpered.

“C’mon.” I whined and Loki pointed to the bath. I rolled my eyes and slid into the large tub, Loki played with my hair. He plated it and I looked at him confused, how was he so talented with hair?