Chapter 18- Cara

Loki and I have been avoiding everyone all day. Fandral had made kissy faces at us when we passed him and Hogun in the halls. I had sent a fire ball at his bum when he walked by, then Loki caused his sword to turn into a snake.

I stiffed a giggle and Loki took my hand with the hand that wasn't around my waist. We both walked away innocently.

"So where are we going tonight?" I asked as Loki led us though the beautiful garden.

"Wait and see." He smirked at me innocently.

"Loki..." I whined and he mocked me.

"Aria..."

"A hint?" I asked with a smile, I chewed my bottom lip.

"Nope. "

"Please?"

"I think not." Loki said with a smirk.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his; wrapping my arms around his neck. He roughly pinned me against the wall and I wrapped one leg around his waist. His hand ran up my thigh and a began to grind my hips.

"How about now?" I asked and Loki smirked, moving his lips to my neck.
"No."

I pouted and pulled away. I continued my walk away from him and he chuckled.

"Aww come now Aria,"  He called after me, "Aria, my sweetheart!"

I didn't look back.

"You little vixen!" He called after me and I stopped.

A vixen? I thought to myself, maybe.

With a smirk I walked away, being sure to sway my hips as I went.

Loki had brought me to a carriage when it was almost sundown. The carriage was gray with golden details. Its horses were white steeds being led by a black one, I remembered as Loki's.

"You're going to pay for earlier today," He growled into my ear. I turned to him with a coy smile.

"I look forward to it." He nipped my ear playfully and I whacked his chest lightly.

"Not in public." I chastised and Loki smiled, taking my hand in his he led me to the carriage and helped me in. Once he was situated across from me he smiled.

"You look ravishing." 

"That was me goal, thanks," I bit my lip.

"So, I wanted to tell you something." He said sounding casual and I leaned back, eyeing him.

"Yeah?"

"I am not taking you out to diner, we have our own little picnic here, and then there is somewhere I wish to show you."

I grinned, "Where are we going?"

"Trust me my little spit fire, it is worth the wait." He smiled, "it took a lot of persuasion with Odin allow this."

"Really?" I asked in shock, he nodded.

"We need to stop into town first. There is something you must wear into the place we will be residing." He said and I smiled, "It's only a few minutes away, our first stop." 

"Okay."

"Okay," he agreed and we rode the rest of the way in silence.

We were at the base of a large mountain. A small town was wrapped around the bottom of the mountain, all of the people were draped in green cloaks or dresses. Green attire everywhere, it was strange, but Loki was not alarmed so neither was I.