Chapter 28- My Child

Aria

I was in a castle, a castle in Muspelheim. Tied down to a bed in a dungeon as Giants walk in to check on me, feed me, then leave. I've been here for hours, possibly a day or more, and I'm miserable. I've thrown up once, a random attack that had me spitting it up. A grime had covered my skin, sweat covered my body, a nervous sweat. I was a weak mess.

"Lady Aria," A voice boomed from behind me, my neck was too sore to try and see who was looking at me. I mumbled incoherently.

"Blasphemy! I will execute the men who have tied you down here, you spit up all over yourself." A large, deep voice boomed and I didn't have the energy to respond as giant hands lifted me up, snapping the chains like they were nothing but thin string.

"Let's get you cleaned up," The voice soothed and set me down in a tub, the footsteps said that signalled he left. Footsteps returned as a woman stripped me and filled a tub with warm water, quickly she scrubbed my body. I felt like a baby-doll as the woman bathed me, and wrapped me in a red dress with black lace.

"A fitting image for a King and her to be Prince." Said the woman and Aria yawned, "Rest now. Tonight you are to meet your King and Prince."

"Wa... wait." I slurred tiredly, she stopped and looked back at me, "Wh... what is wrong with ...me. Am I dr... drugged?"

The Red Giant chuckled and shook her head.

"No ma'm, Prince Brann had left your body. You've been dependent on him. Your body just needs to get used to being self reliant."

"What?"

"All will be explained M'am." She said and I moaned, my eyes growing heavy. The lids felt like magnets as they were pulled together and stuck.

Once I had woken up the same Giant Woman, Halender, applied make up on my face and led me to the Dinning room. I glared menacingly at the King, I presume Surtur, in anger. He took a seat at the end of the table next to a body of fire. Literally. 

It moved fluently as it defied gravity and floated towards me. Not speaking to me at all it circled around me as I imagined Peter Pan would circle around Wendy.

"Seat yourself," Surtur smiled at me and I stayed silent and standing, "Or not."  (A//N: Or nawwww)

"Take me home, to Asgard. Take me back now," I ordered and Surtur chuckled.

"I can't do that, you see, I have plans. You're needed for them my dear." Surtur said and his eyes turned hard, "Now seat yourself."

I obeyed this time, you have to pick and choose your battles. 

"Now where was I, Oh yes! My son here has made a wise choice at choosing you as his host. It was even more wise to play you into Asgards hands. It was simply luck you and the Fallen Prince have fallen in love." Surtur chuckled as he thought to himself.

"You won't get away with this," I snarled and the fire thing looked over at me. I mean the Brann.

Surtur froze in his spot and looked at me, a confused smile on his face. "My child, I already have."

I took this second to study the beast. Surtur was not like the other Giants, not in the slightest. His head was nothing but a fire ball with two horns swaying out in a volley. What he lacked in length he made up in width. He still big, towering way over me, but he had a six- pack light no other. He was the shade of the color you would draw in the flames you drew as a child.

"What is your plan?" I questioned and the beast of flames watched me. It was awkward and I felt uncomfortable as I shifted in my seat.

"He hasn't seen you from the outside in many years. He is getting to know the mind he has possessed."

"Since he knows me so well he must know that if he doesn't get out of my face I will probably get myself killed in trying to help him." 

The thing slid to its seat, not looking the bit sorry.

"Now tell me what your plan is." I ordered and Surtur chuckled at me.

"Do I appear a fool to you?" Surtur asked, I didn't respond, "I am not going to spill my plans to you. You'll have to wait and see my sweet Aria."

"You idiot, you can't get away with this! I won't let that thing possess my body again! I would have to be dead first!" I snapped angrily and Surtur sighed.

"Very well, I suppose it was silly to think you'd willingly oblige. We will have to weaken your mind then, Servants! Take her to the dungeon, thirty seven lashes on her back and hang her by her wrists so her toes can barely touch the ground."

I was not screaming for help, or begging for mercy, or crying in fear. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me beg. I won't let them get into my mind either, I must stay strong.

I keep a straight face on through all thirty seven lashes, though I was slipping towards the end. All I could think of was Loki, and how I had to do this for him.

- Loki

I paced the hall, my mind was in a frenzy, I felt like everything was in my mind. Aria's face was the only one I cared t get back. I needed Aria back as soon as possible, I needed her whether I have to march into Muspelheim myself.

"Loki, you've quite literally burned a whole through the carpet." Thor said as he looked down, my feet had scuffed the floor so much in the last twenty-four hours they had worn the carpet down.

"Stop being so observant and do something! Father will not listen to me, we have to get Aria." I yelled and Thor took my arm.

"We will get her back, I promise you this." Thor said and walked out, I could feel my heart beat picking up as the day went on. I could practically feel Aria's pain. I would be damned if they harm her in any way.

"Loki..." Frigga said, her voice was weaker and more hesitant. Nothing I am used to in my mother, she was always so sure of herself.

"Yes?"

"Now is not he ideal time to tell you, but I... oh Loki." Frigga said an I caught her s she fell into my arms for a hug.

"What is it mother."

"Loki, you asked about the pregnancy, it was positive. Aria is pregnant with two of your children, she is unaware, but we need to get her back."

"She is pregnant..." I breathed and my world was fading in and out. Oh god my love, my unborn children could be dying right now. I would have no control over it. 

"Oh my god," I breathed out once more as the air thinned and I could no longer control my own body as I fell down and landed with a thump on the floor.

-----

Hey guys, I most likely won't update this week because I'm going to Disney *Insert Sarcastic Remark*

 But here you go! Aria is being tortured while preggers and Loki is passed out with the knowledge of his pregger bae... I don't use the term 'preggers' seriously.

Thank you all for the support with my dog passing away. You guys are amazing, I want to thank all of you so much! It means so much to me, so much, to know that someone is out there who cares to a certain degree. You all are totally amazing and wonderful people. Thank you.

- Gillian