Chapter 16- Good Morning

I woke up in Loki's comforting arms. He was awake, his eyes on me.

"What have I told you about your stalker tendencies?" I joked and Loki gave a small, thin smile.

"It is not stalking,  it is admiring."

I giggled and dodged an attempt kiss so it landed on my forehead. I shook my head at him.

"That is a no no. I have morning breath." I argued and Loki laughed and rolled on top of me. He pinned me down with his body, his hands wrapping around my wrist. He sprinkled kisses all over my face, landing some on my mouth. I squeeled and struggled to get away; thrashing in his hold.

When he had his fill he rolled back over with me sprawled on top off his chest. Both of us were tangled in the bed sheets. I folded my arms on his chest and rested my head on my hands.  I stared up at Loki and grinned, burying my head into his bare torso. Bare!

I jumped into a sitting position; straddling his waist. It's strange how many times we end up in this position.

"What?" He asked a bit shocked from my quick movement.

"When and why did you take off your shirt?"

"Last night after you fell asleep because it is my usual sleep attire." He said, but it sounded more like a question.

I shook my head at him, "No you wear... the shirt I'm wearing."

My cheeks heated up at the memory of Loki undressing me.

"Yes, and I wore those shirts for your comfort." He smirked and I grinned. I ran my hands up his chest.

"I don't mind it this."

He took my hands in his and I leaned my weight on him.

"You don't?" He asked playfully and cocked an eyebrow.

"Nope," I bit my lip as I remembered something, "I do want to know how I remember being gone for a few hours and it was really a week."

Loki intertwined our fingers,  "Lofn has powers as I'm sure you've learned. But her powers have different frequencies, they work differently on different races. Sif spoke to her, Lofn used the abilities she uses on Midgardians."

"So... I'm not from Earth?" I frowned at the thought.

"Not completely true... those powers should've put you in a comatose state. You are partially from Midgard... or Earth."

"So I'm lucky, then?"

Loki nodded his head, he was completely serious now. I smiled at him and leaned down for a kiss. 

"Well I probably shouldn't talk to her for a long time. I will do something I'll regret." I grumbled and Loki smirked.

"You're going to rest today." Loki said firmly.

"I am but you don't tell me what to do," I argued

Loki smiled at me,  "No one tells you what to do."

I nodded childishly, "You got that right."

"So I'm sure Volstagg told everyone about us."

I bit my lip and looked at Loki, "is that okay? That people know?"

"Yes, is it okay with you?"

"Yeah," I said happily and Loki grinned.

"So, would you like to accompany me to dinner in town tomorrow?" He asked and I smiled.

"Why... is Loki asking me on a date?" I asked coyly and Loki brought my finger to his mouth biting it gently. My breath hitched in my throat.