Chapter 14- Lofn's Prophecy

The next day was one of leisure. I had soaked in a bath filled with different herbs and minerals. Then I just laid in bed the rest of the day.

I would've spent my time with Loki if he wasn't so busy with who knows what, god knows where. I stumbled into an older woman and a man, both seeming happy.

"Hello." The woman said softly and I waved, she had soft features. Beautiful, but everyone here was. 

"Hi," I waved.

"Forgive me if I may be mistaken, but are you now the fiery Midgardian?" She asked and I sighed, nodding. 

"That's me." 

She let out a soft laugh that sounded like bells chiming, "how funny."

"What is?" I asked.

"Your hair, it is the color of the fire you burn." She said smoothly and I smiled and laughed a little.

"I got that."

The girl was so fluent and soft with her movement and voice. I was a bit intimidated, the man beside her was handsome as well. He too just brought on a calming, yet terrifying vibe.

"So, you are..."

"Nanna, and this is Baldr." She motioned, and I inner freaked.

Nanna was Baldr's wife, she 'died' of sadness when Loki tricked another god into killing Baldr. She was the goddess of joy and peace, Baldr the god of beauty, innocence, peace, and rebirth.

"You don't say, let me guess. Loki spread the rumour you two died?" I asked and Nanna nodded with a small giggle. Baldr chuckled and held Nanna closer, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Yes, he was quiet the little joker." Baldr chuckled and sighed, "ti's a pity he looks so down on himself." 

"Yeah, a real shame." I frowned and looked away.

"Nanna! Baldr! Darlings how are you?" A tall, lean beautiful woman with long flowing black hair. It shone blue in the bright lighting.

"Lofn hello!" Nanna said hugging Lofn and pressing kisses on her cheek.

Lofn!

"Hello Lady Aria," she said to me and I grinned.

"Just Aria, please." I said and she winked at me, her eyes were a purple color... oh no. A pink, a hot pink!

"Do you mind if I steal Aria from you two?" She asked the couple and they smiled at her.

"Not at all, goodbye Aria. We shall meet again." Nanna said and I watched as they retreated away.

"Follow me sweet Aria." She said and I nodded.

We walked out of the castle and I became a bit weary.

"Um, where are we going?" I asked and Lofn smiled down at me.

"My cottage, it isn't far." She said and looked around, "I have seen something dear child. I have seen the two paths for both your futures."

"Both our... are you talking about Loki?"

"Who else?"

"Well there are a bunch of different people," I shrugged.

"But I'm not just anyone talking to you. I'm the goddess of forbidden loves." 

Duh!

Lofn continued to walk, we strolled through town, she smiled at all of the people. Stopping to hug  and kiss a few children. Eventually, though, the buildings got smaller and more spaced. Then there were woods. A path leading into it.