Chapter 15- A Week

"So you're telling me that I am going to either blow up the world or bring it happiness?" I asked a bit shocked.

"In a way."

"What the hell! How do I know which path I'm following? How do I know if I made the right choice?" I began to question angrily.

"You won't."

"Lofn, you can't just tell me these things!" I yelled and she sighed.

"Do good with this knowledge young Aria," She said and I put my hand up.

"Enough of this! Tell me what to do! Tell me! I don't want to be the 'end of the world!'" I shrieked and Lofn stared at me.

"The only way to unravel the future is the dig up your past." 

"Stop with this riddle crap!"

"It wasn't a riddle though," Lofn said and took my hand she smiled at me.

"Something is coming, something you must accept. Good luck sweet child, may the path you chose lead you to your eternal glory." Lofn whispered and I felt lightheaded, really lightheaded.

"L... Lofn," I mumbled.

I blinked, and when my eyes opened again I was standing in the woods where her house was.

"Gods." I grumbled breathlessly as I slid down a tree trunk. I was panting, trying to catch a breath that seemed to run from me. My heart was running a mile a minute, I felt it beating against my ribcage. A cold sweat covered my body, I couldn't think. 

I set my head between my knees, trying to suck in some oxygen. I was having a panic attack, I haven't had one in a few years now. The world was merging and morphing as I looked left to right, I let out a cry. A short whimper as I dug my fingernails into the dirt. My chest was hurting, a teririble ache. As if a fat man was sitting on it, refusing to move.

My fingers were numb, a tingle was felt every so often. I whimpered again, it felt like death was standing before me; reaching to take me away.

My vision was becoming blurry. Like someone had put wax paper in front of my eyes.

"Oh god," I whispered hoaresly.

"Aria!" Someone called, I looked up in hopes to see Loki, but Volstagg came riding towards me.

Quickly he leaped off his horse and ran towards me. He noticed my frantic, uneasy state as he approached. Whipping out some water he tilted my head back and poured some liquid into my mouth.  He positioned me back so my head was tilted between my knees again,  and placed a hand on my back.

"What the Hel happened?" He asked and I squeezed my eyes shut, "Lady Aria, please answer."

"Nothing... n... nothing." I whispered weakly.

"Lady Aria how long do you think you were gone?"

"A few hours?"

Volstagg looked at me worried. He felt my feverish head and tried to help me up. I bring attention to tried because I almost fell, causing him to catch me.

"How long has it been?"

"A week." He answered hesitantly and I shook my head.

"Not possible..." I yawned and Volstagg set me on the horse. I struggled to stay on for the short while he pulled himself up.

He positioned himself so his arms supported my weak body.

"Sleep, it is a long journey home."

"S'no my home." I sleepily mumbled and my head lulled back.