Chapter 29- Possessed

Aria

The days following felt like a thousand eternities, not just from the excrutiating pain, or the vomiting, but also from the fact Loki was not here. His absence made my night all the more longer, all the more unbearable. 

I was hanging from my dislocated wrists, pain had been shooting through them all night. Blood poured out of my nose, my eye had closed up due to the swelling, my lip hurt due to the fact it was split and enlarged, my other eye was on the verge of closing shut, and my legs were sore from the straining to touch the ground to lift the weight from my wrists.

"Is it ready?" The Fire Giant who had been beating me asked the other.

"Yes."

"Well let's let the beautiful Aria see what her love has been doing." The Fire Giant chuckled as he whacked the back of my head. I watched as the Giants placed a rock in front of me, the stone looked more like a gem. A foggy crystal as it began to glow and it cracked open to show a view of Loki. I smiled as I watched him pace, looking worried. This must be what he's doing now. I continued to watch as he turned his head to the door as it opened, a servent girl I didn't recognize came in. She was tall and beautiful with long wavy black hair, she looked exotic and tempting. Loki's eyes darkened and I watched in horror as the woman walked towards him and pressed her lips to his. They shared a long embrace and whispered words I did not hear to each other. 

I was forced to watch, everytime I'd look away I'd get a blow to the side of the head.

Tears clouded my vision as the stone closed. This couldn't be real, this could not be real. I refused to believe it, Loki loved me. He said it himself, and even if Loki had cheated it would be with someone shorter. He didn't like tall girls that much, and especially someone a lot more curvy then that twig. He always told me he liked being able to hold onto his women. 

And I wouldn't end the lives of thousands of people in spite. I took a deep breath, if anything this made me stronger because I would want to kill Loki personally. Not by some creepy fire person, that's not normal. I'll bleach his clothing and... cry myself to sleep every night. I'll find two new boyfriends, Ben and Jerry. Then I will take his helmet. And cry some more, but I knew Loki wouldn't do that.

"How are you not upset?" The Giant asked and I laughed at him

"What do you expect?" I asked him, my voice hoarse as I croaked out, "I know Loki. I know his type and I know he would never cheat on me."

"You see it yourself, this is a live feed from Asgard."

"I'm dating the God of Mischeif and Lies for fucks sake. I know when I'm being tricked you idiot," I snapped and the Giant backhanded me.

"Keep your place!" He roared and I smiled at him.

"Beat me all you want, but I know my place. You're nothing but Surtur's bitch. His little lap dog, he says hit me so you hit me. Therefore I am further up in the foodchain then you'll ever be," I snapped and the Fire Giant gave one more punch that knocked me out cold.

Loki

I sat in the War room as I had all week. Not once had I found any time to be alone, to mourn the loss. Since I have woken up I have been planning strategies that will get my Aria back, and our children, safetly. I haven't even slept.

"Loki," Frigga whispered as she came up behind me. I was dozing off in the middle of a meeting, they were talking about how many men we should send to get Aria back.

"Yes?" I asked her and she took my shoulder.

"My child, please, it is well past midnight. I will stay here in your place and inform you in the morining after you have rested." Frigga tried to convince me. I shook my head at her and frowned.

"Do you not understand? Do you not get it, mother? I can't it is impossible. Without Aria by my side, safe and sound I cannot sleep." 

I turned back to the meeting, the lights dimmed as the chandelier shook. I stopped and looked around, everyone placed their hands on the hilt of their sword.

"No need for the swords, I'm not really there." The familiar voice chuckled, and I narrowed my eyes.

"You see, Loki, I have your woman as you know. It seems she's a bit stubborn, I'd like you to know that she has so much faith in you. You see we showed her and image of you and a servent in a heated embrace with the den liggende stein, she knew you would be faithful."

"The Lying Stone? How did you get your hands on one?" I roared, my heart warmed with the thought of Aria defending me, probably using my preferences as her logic.

"That is irrevelant, I am just telling you this to let you know, she put a fight for you. Tis a pity we told her about her sister, and the fact she practically killed her . Used her sisters energy until the heart just gave out. Expect your death soon, it's coming and unless you can get close enought to kill Aria, you all will die." Surtur's voice.

I glared around and snarled with such vehemence, "Not if I kill you first."

Third Person

The Fire Giant left the room and nodded to Surtur. Aria came out of the room without a scratch on her.

"I'm ready father."

"That you are."

------

The Chapters are going to be shorter. .. but I'll try for more frequent. Three times a week?

Any who sorry it took so long,  but with Easter and my Birthday and getting back from my vacation... sorry for the late update.

- Gillian... Thank you fanfiction230 for complementing my name.

Oh and thank you Eremde for being so patient. Another mobile update but guys read her book! It's amazing!!!!!!!