Chapter 10- Your Fault

Loki's lips travelled to the corner of my mouth. He stopped and rested his forehead against mine. Our breathes were mingled and our breathing erratic.

"What does this leave us?" I panted and Loki kissed my cheek.

"Let's keep our relationship between the two of us. We'll see where we go from there." He whispered and I smiled, kissing his cheek now.

"I like the sound of that."

"Me too," he whispered and smiled. 

"Is the ice prince actually smiling?" I teased and Loki grinned at me.

"You make me happy."

I leaned against the wall, my leg still wrapped around him.

"You make me happy too."

He nuzzled my neck and I giggled.

"I don't think I've heard you're real laugh before." He noted and I bit my lip.

"I don't find things as amusing anymore, but the worlds far more exciting with you." I said and Loki pecked my cheek.

"So what was that giant calling me today? He said something about the Brann?"

"The Brann, Noreweigen for The Fire. I'm not sure what he means by 'choosng you' though." Loki said and I pursed my lips.

"To think just a month ago my life was somewhat normal." I whispered, "now I'm going all Prince Zuko the Firebender on everything."

"You... never cease to surprise me." Loki chuckled confused and I blushed.

"It's a mortal thing."

"Do you miss your Earth?"

"Somethings about it, like the people. I'm not easily intimidated by them. The familiarity of it I guess."

"You're easily intimidated here?" He asked shocked, and I bit my lip and nodded.

"I try not to show it though."

"You don't show it." Loki said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"When I first met you, believe it or not, you intimidated me the most. When I study Norse Gods, I was most interested in studying you."

"Really?" Loki's eye brows raised, I blushed and nodded, "Why?"

"I don't know, I always found your myths and legends most interesting." I said and ran my fingers through Loki's hair, we had yet to part from our positions. My arms still around his neck, his around my waist.

"Why?"

"I loved reading to Cara when she was still conscious, she loved hearing about new things. I always was able to find a different story about your mischief. Did you know you have three children? You supposedly wooed the giantess Angrboda, you were also married to Sigyn at the time, you had three kids. The wolf Fenrir who's mouth reached heaven and earth; then the second was Jörmungandr, the serpent that encircled the earth; and the third was the goddess Hel. Your oldest son, Angrboda, was the wolf which ate Tyr's hand."

Loki stared at me in shock before giving a laugh, "this is new to me."

"Are you sure there isn't something you want to tell me?" I teased and Loki grinned, he pulled back and took my hands in his. Leading me to a couch we sat down, our knee's touching and our fingers intertwined.

"No, I am... what do you mortals say? Single and ready to mingle?" Loki said and I burst into laughter.

"No! Please don't say that, 'we mortals' make fun of people who say that."