Chapter 13- Train

I was laying down with my head resting on my pillow. I couldn't go to bed! I was so tired but my mind was on Loki, Loki, Loki!

"F it." 

I rolled out of bed in my pajamas. These pajamas alone made me feel elegant and like a princess. It was a green satin that felt like water against my skin. Of course a lot of things I wore were supposed to be green and gold since I was in Loki's chamber and... yeah it's like the boy doesn't know any other color!

"Loki?" I asked as I knocked on the door. He swung it open and grinned, yanking me in by the waist and closing the door behind him.

"It's about time." He said and dragged me to his bed, I did take in the fact his first three to four buttons of his 'pirate' blouse were unbuttoned baring some of his chest, yum.

"You were waiting?" I asked and he nodded, blushing a bit.

"Yes, I couldn't sleep." He said and I smiled, he fell back onto the bed and yanked me down with him. I tumbled onto his chest, giggling all the while.

"Neither could I."

"I love how you came to me." He whispered and pecked a kiss on my hair.

"I love how you were waiting." I whispered and curled into a ball on Loki's chest, he wrapped his arm around me.

"Goodnight." I whispered and he brought me closer.

"Goodnight."

-----------

I woke up the next morning and stretched, Loki wasn't in the room which caused me to frown. Getting up I walked into his restroom, he was there brushing his teeth. With just a towel. I froze, staring at his bare glory. Water still dripped down his chest and clung to his hair, he looked at me and smiled.

"I didn't want to wake you," he said and I cleared my suddenly dry throat.

"Uh, yeah, sorry I should've knocked." I said and he chuckled, I couldn't stop staring. He was just so godly.

"See something you like?" He asked after a second, I nodded.

"Yes."

He chuckled and walked towards me, he turned me around and wrapped his arm around me. He gently guided me out of the bathroom, then closed the door.

"Uh, I'm going to my room!" I yelled and Loki called back.

"No, just wait, you can get ready in here!"

"And risk a mishap like the one we were just in? No. I'll be a few seconds!"

"Hurry up!" He called and I yelled back my response.

When I got to my bedroom I grabbed my clothing for today then hopped into the shower, I reapplied a... eh hem... womanly thing. When I got out I changed into the pants and fighting uniform. I knew Loki would want to practice today.

Brushing my own teeth and putting my hair into a high pony I walked out. I slid on some shoes and opened my door, he stuck his arm out and I took it.

"Ready for training?"

"Ready? Yes, but do I want to? No." I grumbled and he chuckled and kissed the side of my head.

"It won't be that hard Aria, darling." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do I not believe that?" 

"Because I'm the God of Mischief and Lies?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"I thought you were trying to be honest?"

His eyes flashed with something and he looked straight ahead, he turned back to me and smiled.