Tourist girl movement (3)

JOSH POV

"Hey core, is it okay if I borrow your keys to the apartment? One of the colleges sent out a lady to show me around to some options and I don't know what time I'm coming back."

"Yeah, I have a spare actually."Corey walks to the counter and pulls out a spare key.

"Thanks big bro." Josh puts his jacket on, walks to Corey and takes the key.

"Don't be home too late we got family game night tomorrow."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."Josh chuckles and walks out.

Maya goes to the kitchen and looks at Corey. "Where's my boing?"

"Your what?"He asks confused.

"Josh. I was gonna try something to make him like me."

"Maya, look. I don't want you to get too caught up with my little brother. If you keep doing what your doing he's going to keep looking at you like a kid."

"Well I am a kid aren't I?"she mumbles.

"Yeah and I think that's why you shouldn't keep going after an older guy."

Topanga walks in. "That's too much pressure for you. He's going to college and your going to high school. Think about it."

"Even though an ounce of me feels like your right..My heart is telling me your wrong. But thanks for the advice Mr and Ms Matthews." Maya then walks away.

Joshua enters an office and goes up to the counter.

"Name?"The counter worker looks at an agenda.

"Joshua Matthews."His voice cracks.

"Okay, I'll let you know when your college tourist is here. Take a seat."

Josh nods and sits down. He takes his phone out and goes on Facebook.

Scrolling through the feed he sees a picture of Riley and Maya making silly faces.

He chuckles and likes the post.

"Joshua Matthews. Your tourist is ready to show you around."The worker snaps him out of his phone.

He puts it away and gets up.

"Hi I'm Claire."she puts her hand out for him to shake.

"Josh." He smiles and shakes her hand.

He was amazed at how beautiful she was that he forgot he was even talking about colleges.

"So what college are you most interested in?" She takes papers out of different colleges.

"Nyu."

"Any reason? Academics? Sports?"She circles things on the paper.

"I want to be closer to my family."He speaks up. "Actually would you want to go out to the diner? You could circle more stuff and eat. My treat." He asks nervously.

"Yeah that would be nice." She smiles.

MAYAS POV

"Riles I'm super hungry. Can't we just go to topangas restaurant? My mom is working there today and she probably give us something free." Maya groans.

"Fine, but no more ordering those burritos. I'd rather not be occupied in the bathroom all day." Riley warns.

"Whatever you want. Let's go."

Ten minutes later as they enter the diner Riley stops dead in her tracks.

"What's wrong riles?"Maya looks confused.

"I'm sick. Maybe we should go!" Riley nervously tries to get Maya to leave.

Riley knew what she saw would hurt Maya and in Riley's world she never wanted anything to hurt Maya.