The upset

Mariah rushes into the apartment in anger, Joshua following behind.

"So you thought that some freaking star gazing was going to be fun? Josh I'm not a kid, whatever Maya suggested is just cliche." Mariah rolls her eyes.

"Babe I just wanted to do something new with you." Josh try's to explain himself.

Maya opens Riley's window and climbs inside. She can hear yelling from the living room so she decides to walk over there to check it out.

"And look what the cat dragged in." Mariah snaps.

"Excuse you?" Maya looks at her.

"Don't even try to act innocent. You act like I don't know what goes on. Josh tells me everything. How you're so desperate to be with him. Maya, grow up. He loves me and he can never look at you that way. You're too young and I thought by the 100th time he's told you to stop that you would have. Obsessed much?" Mariah crosses her arms.

Maya looks at josh and shakes her head.

"I was just trying to help because unlike you I appreciate everything." Maya snaps.

"Well you've done enough. Don't talk to josh anymore." Mariah demands.

"Wait what?"Josh's eyes widen.

"Josh I don't want you talking to Maya. All she's going to do is try to break us apart and I don't want to have to worry." Mariah argues.

"Well you said I'm too young so why would it matter?"Maya looks at her confused.

"It matters because I don't like you."Mariah rolls her eyes.

"You can't tell me who I can and cannot talk to." Josh snaps.

"Fine. Then choose. Maya or me."Mariah crosses her arms.

He sighs and looks at Maya. "I'm sorry Maya but I'm really committed to this girl."

Maya nods. "I lost hope a while ago so I wasn't expecting much from you anyways." She walks to the door.

She smirks and turns back around. "But it wouldn't be the Maya thing to do if I just walked away."

Mariah glares at her. "Well he wants you to leave. Right Josh?"

He looks down. "Yeah."

"Well he may be saying that but I know he's thinking the opposite." Maya walks over to josh and kisses him.

He kisses back for a second but gently backs her away.

His eyes widen as he wipes his lips.

"Goodbye boing." She chuckles and leaves.

Mariah glares. "What a brat." She mumbles and walks to Josh's room.

Josh remains silent in the living room, thinking about what just happened.

"Oh Maya..."He chuckles to himself and walks to his room as if nothing happened.