Down hill

Maya frowns. "So are you getting back together with her?"

Josh scratches the back of his neck. "Look Mariah and I have had many fights believe it or not and we always get through it.."

"So you're taking her back?"Maya crosses her arms.

"I don't know."He sighs.

"Wow, great answer. Makes me feel a whole lot better."Maya rolls her eyes.

"I just thought that we were done. But I guess it's one of those days where feelings come back. I don't know how else to explain this."

Maya nods. "You explained it very well. Here I am again in a situation where I like a boy but he likes someone else."

"I'm really sorry, Maya."His voice cracks.

"Of course you are." She mumbles and turns away. "I'll see you later I guess."

She walks into the cabin and looks for Riley. She sees her laughing and having a good time with Lucas.

"You're uncle is a jerk."Maya interrupts.

Riley frowns. "What's going on?"

"He confessed his feelings for me but Mariah wants to get back with him and from what he said I'm positive that he's going back to her." Maya sighs.

"Oh peaches."Riley hugs her.

"I don't want to bring you two down by saying that. I don't want you to worry about me riles."

"You could never bring us down, okay? In fact I want you to come with us. Farkle and Smackle want to roast some marshmallows."

"I wouldn't want to intrude."Maya shakes her head.

"No, you're coming."Lucas speaks up.

"Maybe you should invite that boy you sat with in the bus." Riley suggests.

Maya nods. "I totally forgot about him but sounds good."

Maya turns around and bumps into Josh.

"I'm going to apologize this whole trip, just so you know." Josh sighs.

"No apologies, you see a future with Mariah and I just have to accept it." Maya shrugs.

"But you're hurt."

"And you're happy. If you don't want this to be anymore worse for me than it already is then I suggest you stop talking about this."Maya walks away from him.