Chapter 14: Fall

"This place is nice!" Jack approvingly said as we all entered the spacious and wide condominium unit we just bought, well since there were many of us, we just bought a whole floor.

The others wound their way in and placed the shopping bags they had on the floor before sitting down to rest. Well, we've been walking all day long so it's only appropriate.

"Who's gonna cook? I'm starving." Ryouta exclaimed and we all shared a look.

"You always are." Everyone scolded but he didn't care anyway.

"I'll cook. Jack, please help me out." I said since Jack's been the one going back and forth between the two worlds so he may have known a little atleast. Saves me from questions.

The red brick headed guy nodded and pushed himself out of the sofa he was sitting on and joined me in my search for the kitchen since the place was wide and had many other doors.

I checked out the place and everything needed in a kitchen were present, utensils, tools and whatsoever. I started cooking some rice while Jack wore a white apron on and began preparing ingredients for the feast we were going to prepare.

Pretty much soon, we were using the free internet of the condominium for searching for dishes to cook with the plenty of ingredients that was present. We began cooking them with Youtube's help and guidance as we had fun.

We didn't mind though if the kitchen got messy. Jack and the others can probably and easily clean them up with their powers after all so why bother tiring out ourselves right?

-----------

"How do you use this?" I asked Leo with a pout and showed him the phone that Jack bought for me and everyone else had their own, the two kids included.

Annoyingly, Leo managed to figure out how it worked and he was already playing a game, or whatever that is. I'm jealous since it looked like he was having fun. He looked up from the game he was playing and looked at me with a smile.

"Haven't figured it out Violet?" He asked like it wasn't obvious at all that it was the case as to why I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Isn't it obvious already?" I asked grumpily and glared at the phone. I can pretty much read the words but I don't understand what they meant at all.

All I can comprehend at least was the word message. I just don't know how to use it yet.

Leo chuckled and motioned me to scoot over to him and I followed, sitting closely to him as he took my phone and showed me how things were done.

Also, he saved up everyone's numbers which he amazingly memorized all. The Castello brother's have ridiculous intelligence, that much I can say.

Soon enough, I got the hang of things as we explored every application on the phone. It wasn't that hard as long as someone teaches you how to operate it.

The application I was most interested in so far was the google chrome and Youtube since there was a lot of interesting things to see there, also, you can just type up something you don't understand and google is there to explain it all, my, how convenient.

"What does the camera do?" I asked curiously since it was the only one we hadn't explored yet. He smiled and pressed it before wrapping an arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer as held out the phone in front of us, the screen facing our part.

"Oh my God! How did that happen?" I asked with awe as I saw my own clear reflection there, with him just beside me.

"I don't know but hey, smile." He said with a chuckle as I saw his image in the thin metal complicated thing that the humans created. His image smiled and so did I.