Chapter 37: Shall we?

(Here's a pic I just got from google as Prince Janus, I'm still searching for ones fit for my other characters, hahaha, anyway. Please do enjoy but please don't forget to please vote, comment and follow. -thebadgirl05 at your service. ^_~)

       Violet

     "I'm still friggin cold." Alfreed whined while snuggling deeper in a winter jacket that the king had provided for everyone.

      "I'ts no wonder since you're main element is fire and snow is just as good as water. Kevin is no better though." Leo commented while Alfreed conjured a small ball of flame in front of her to help warm her up faster.

      "You alright Kev?" I asked Muriel's younger brother as he warmed himself with Alfreed's fire just the same. Well, after the king and his ministers came to our rescue and requested for the first ranker to free us from his spell, we all set for the journey.

       Ugh, never knew that it was that cold inside a snowman, but it's not like I wanted to experience such thing in the first place. The first ranker just have another definition on the word fun and it took us too late to find out what kind of 'fun' things he likes. Brrrr.

      "Anyway, why can't we just fly away, I want to get away from this cold place as fast as possible, honestly." Alfreed whined and Cyan who was sitting next to Kevin answered her question for all of us.

       "It would be fine for the king and the two prince's but not for us. Do you want our wings to freeze and let us fall to our deaths? And it's not like a fire wielder like you anyway can take the cold." The cyan haired ranker said with a slight boredom in his voice as he watched snow fall from the window.

         "Harsh words." Alfreed rolled her eyes but Cyan only ignored her remark and chose to keep on what he was doing. It looked like he was even more interested on watching snow fall from the sky rather than to have a conversation with us instead. Man, this guy is just so distant.

        "Don't worry, we'll just have to go past the Snowy Mounts which is already near giving that two hours had passed since we traveled." Leo reassured and the red head's face slightly lighted up a bit as she just let little Kevin scoot closer to the ball of flame for warmth.

       Currently, we were in yet another journey in carriages once again. Since all of us besides the king and two prince's of Idris can't fly in such cold conditions, much more let our wings get frozen mid-air, we had to have a short trip past the Snowy Mounts where the cold is much much lighter.

          It was a long ride of two hours in the blistering cold even when we were in carriages but as Leo had said, we were already near. Just another twenty minutes I think?

        "Ugh, I still can't accept that we are a part of the prophecy. I never wanted to be part of a single bloody one." Alfreed silently grumbled and the mood around us suddenly shifted as everyone got silent.

        Me too... When I learned that we were supposed to be the chosen circle of twelve, fear and dread only filled me and so many questions swirled inside my head.

       Why me? Why us? Why did it have to be the circle from our generation? Everyone in Azeroth knows about the prophecy. Of course they will when it was about Azeroth and Earth's sake which talked about the doom of both worlds and the circle of twelve is supposedly fated to carry the burden.

      I mean that's why the circle of twelve had been formed once again after the bloody war against demons and Azerothian's millenniums ago.

        "Might I ask how that prophecy came about and what is it all about?" We all looked at Kevin who was peering up at us and waiting for our response hopefully.