Chapter 16: encounter

"So what's the plan?" Leo asked as we all sat down around the table, just after a nice but quiet breakfast on our third day of stay here on Earth for our mission which means today is already Friday here but just 3/4 of the day is finished in Azeroth which is kind of a good news.

"We enter schools which are nearest the forest and obtain information about that Mystogia High School by three." Rex answered and we all looked at the words written by fire in front of us which was the work of Alfreed since it seemed that they were too lazy to just jot them down on paper.

"Cyan, Mikael, Antoinette, you three will enter Douglas High, north of the forest, Cyan, you will lead them as the fifth ranker." Rex declared and Cyan nodded in understanding while Rex continued on.

"For the south, Empire High, Ryouta and Harumi will join me there." The eleven-year old kid said and Kevin rose an outstretched hand up in the air as Rex nodded at him for permission to speak.

"Empire's a cool name for the school but do you think they will admit the two of us in the school? I mean, we're young." He pointed out and I nodded in agreement to that.

"As long as we qualify for the entrance exam, I think there's no problem with that." Rex brushed aside and Kevin grimaced. He was a kid who hates school.

"I hate school so don't expect me to join in, besides, even if I can pass the exam there easily, I won't effort to at all.." He spat out and crossed his arms over his chest. Rex with a poker face raised an eyebrow.

Well guys, allow me to introduce this intelligent but cocky and lazy brother of mine who hates wasting his time like he told me a thousand times already.

"And why do you hate school?" He asked. My gosh, he shouldn't have asked.

"Because school here is a waste of time for the poor souls." My little brother spouted and I buried my face on my hand? Why do I have such a brat of a brother?

"Do as you like. Going back. West, Pendleton High, Alfreed, since you can beat up people even with just your words, I guess you won't have a hard time dealing with delinquents that go there so you'll lead. Leo and Violet will be your companions." Rex said next and Alfreed raised an eyebrow?

"Delinquents? What are those?" the red haid who had her feet on the table asked cluelessly.

"Troublemakers."

"I'm in." Alfreed immediately finished as we sighed. She's really a red head. Violet and Leo looked at each other and only shrugged.

"Lastly, East, Green Valley High. Leirum, Muriel and Kev---- No. Kevin will help out Jack in searching around the city so only the two of you will enter that. Any problems?" Rex asked as Leirum and I pointed at each other without looking.

"Why do I have to be with this jerk/idiot?!" We both yelled out in unison. Rex didn't pay us any attention as he kept on talking.

"If the mad scientists those generals were talking about are really after... Extra-ordinary kids and people, I want all of you to top everything in the school and grab attention." Rex said and Harumi rose an eyebrow.

"We're planning to be baits?" She asked with disbelief in her tone as the second ranker leaned back in his seat, Alfreed allowing her flames to die out.

"Yes." Was the kid's simple answer and the otherd gaped at him as Leirum became the next speaker.

"They're mere humans, you can use your elements on them if needed. Main priority is to know where their hide out is and save Prince Narsus at all costs." The first Lord answered firmly. Making it clear to us that we shouldn't just save him, we NEED to save the prince.