Chapter 20: white

Muriel

Prince Janus... Where is he? Where am I? We were supposed to be in a dark sphere and---and...

Something flashed before my eyes and I screamed in horror at the gruesome scene.

"I told you not to disobey. You insolent fool." A cold and heartless voice echoed all across the rooms as shouts and screams were heard.

"No! No! Don't!!!!! Leave him alone! Don't! Nooooo! I'm begging you, please stop!" I heard begging and pleading screams from a side of the room and I turned my head to look.

"Oho? What do we have here? The prince is pleading?" A mocking voice asked.

Two person in white uniforms as if guards were holding down a boy... A boy who looked just the same age as my brother with the same golden eyes. He had golden hair and his clothes were ripped and shabby but his beauty was... unearthly.

Tears streamed down his face. Beside him, another two were being held down to the ground, one was a man with a scar on his left cheek and he had golden hair as he screamed in rage. And the third...was no other than Prince Janus.

His face was pressed to the ground as he writhed and struggled to no vain. The three of them were pinned down to the ground, strange green glowing handcuffs restraining their hands as they screamed and watched another guy with purple hair in front who was being tormented... no. he was being murdered like an animal before the three... and before me...

I looked at one side and saw other people. Some were kids, other were teenagers, all of them were crying and sobbing, trying to block the noise by covering their ears, and refusing to watch the inhumane act as they shut their eyes close.

"N-no! Don't kill him!" I looked at the girl, a girl who seemed just eight years old cried out as she shook her head and trembled in the arms of an older teen male. But their pleas only fell to deaf ears.

"Nooooo! Don't! S-Stop!" the words tumbled out from my tongue as my eyes widened in horror and my hands trembled but nobody seemed to hear me. My knees wobbled dangerously...

I wanted to look away...

But I can't...

My eyes were pinned as the guy was stabbed with blades... tortured shouts coming from him, blood dripping from the side of his lips and wounds all over his body. His breathing hitched as his body failed to fall because of the chains that bound his arms and feet, keeping him pinned on the white wall, splattered with blood.

"Lord Hamash!" I heard screams. I heard them calling out the guy's name, but he soon failed to hear those when the life in the purple headed guy left those orbs as his head dropped, his blood pouring from his numerous wounds that came from blades that pierced through his armor.

"N-No... This c-can't be." I whispered to myself as I slid down to the floor, hot tears streaming down my face as sobs and cries, both from rage and pain echoed all across the room.

"You wretched humans! I'll kill you!!!!! You'll pay!" I heard Prince Janus' voice, full of rage and spite and I watched in horror as one of the guards hit the back of his head hard with a gun when the prince started struggling, a streak of black suddenly appearing on his golden hair.

"Elder brother!" the boy with golden hair shouted... Prince Narsus. Tears fell down the kid's smooth porcelain skin as his unconscious brother was dragged away from him. Try as he might to struggle, he seemed too weak to break off from the two guards.