Synopsis

Continuation of The Chosen Ones:

With the upcoming battle, Brently Fritz Matthews has a lot of things to figure out. Though he's a Taurus, a Zodiac Sign that represents a strong-willed character with great perseverance and determination, it seems like he's losing hope all of a sudden; not in the upcoming battle where they will fight for freedom, but in the battle of love.

Brent is like a living God among other signs, with his explicit beauty and charm, he can get anyone he wants. After all, Taurus wields the power of love and attraction. But that's not the thing: he knows he's going to war with his friends and free them from the cruel world they are in, but it feels like he has another job laid for him. Just for him. It feels someone is calling for him to become a God or something, to rule the world with love and joy.

But how could he do that when everyone is in the brink of losing everything? How could he do that when he's in the brink of losing love, the one that he wants to protect all of his life? He knows Taurus plays a big role in every battle, though he's not just sure why. His power does not harm, so why would it play a big role in every battle? Even though the Taurus is not involved in any way. Brent is desperate to find out why.