Chapter 25

Chapter 25

If this were to happen two to three months ago, I would have laughed hard at the idea of travelling into a different place, or planet, or whatever. Never would I have thought that I would actually live in another place – the real Zodiac City, since the Queen of the Shamans was able to locate and break the spell when she travelled here in the Spirit Realm five hours ago. She gave us the go signal, that we're now able to travel through the portal and live in the real Zodiac City peacefully.

According to the Queen, before she gave us a go signal to go where we really belong, she has made deals with the other Queens of the other world and the Great Alpha of Earth; they have sent warriors to check the place out. What has been reported back is vines grew around the area, probably because of being ignored for uncountable years. But it's still habitable.

Dylan has agreed to go to Earth along with seeming-lifeless Shawn, who's still in comatose after being knocked out by the previous leader of the Zodiac City. Dylan has blessed me to lead the Zodiac people to our realm. He said that he needed to bring Shawn on Earth, so he'd wake up, and when he told me that, he got all too excited about it, looking like he was a new man. His eyes were full of hope, and he had a giant smile tugged on his lips. It's so good to see the old Dylan back, and I'm happy for him. I just hope that when he gets to the Earth, people there would be able to help Shawn and make him come to life.

Albert is bringing my things, and I'm bringing his. Apparently he has only brought a few stuff; his clothes, several small objects such as picture frames, things that matter to him, things that have a sentimental value to him. I don't know why he suggested to even carry my things in the first place, and I don't know why I agreed, but it's definitely good to be trusted by the person you have feelings for.

Taking his hand in mine, I can't help but think how I have missed this. Was I too blind before that I didn't see someone might have feelings for me, while I was running behind Dylan, trying to catch his attention and hoping that he would love me back? When did Albert start have to have feeling for me?

I didn't really give it a thought before, but now, I'm really curious as to when did he start having romantic feelings for me. Maybe I was too caught up with Dylan that I never saw anyone but him. I focused too much on him, knowing that he would love me back, to embrace my love for him. I knew I was just being delusional and all, but there was this tiny hope inside me that kept sparking and sparking. Even if it was dying out, it was flickering, then it would burn up, flaming wildly, and it would crush any doubt, any idea that he would never love me back. There were times that I wished I was Shawn August Larsen, and I envied him so much. Sometimes I hated him, sometimes I didn't, but it was always an envy feeling I had for him.

But that's all in the past. At least I did fight, right? That's what matters most. Dylan may never have been with me, but at least I got to see him so happy with the person he loves the most. I have Albert now here beside me, and I couldn't be happier than I am now. I wish this just keeps going and going and hope that this will never stop.

If this would eventually stop, I hope it happens soon, because if this gets longer, then my heart will be surely crushed, shattered to a million pieces and what fears me is that, I will never be the same, or my heart will never be the same. I would be forever broken. That's not something I want to happen to me, or to him. Albert is too precious to me to get his heart broken. He has been through so much, and what he needs right now, as what he had said before, is for someone who will stay with him no matter what, even if he's a complete mess. I'm not going to leave him for anything. I'm sure of that.

Albert links his fingers with mine and a smile automatically makes its way to my lips. My heart flutters at the little action. I give his hand a squeeze, hearing my heart pound against my chest. This is what we need; to be with each other.

"What are you thinking?" He asks me, his eyes curious and wide, and I see a different shine in his eyes that wasn't there before. In fact, it makes his eyes look more beautiful and breathtaking than ever. He's basically glowing; his aura has changed; his presence becomes lighter. The way he holds my hands, or links his fingers with mine, he does it oh so softly and gently, as if he's afraid that I would break if he does it a little harsher than intended.

Smiling widely, running my fingers across his hair, making it disheveled, I chuckle at the outcome of my doing, and he puffs his cheeks, pouting his sinful lips at me. "I'm thinking about you. You seem to occupy my head a lot these past few days. I'm not really complaining, though. I like it. I like that you're always in my head."

Albert hides his face in my side, tucking his head underneath my armpit and I chuckle at his adorableness. He encircles his arm around my waist, his neck and ears heating up as he tucks himself more. "I hate it when you make me blush," he mumbles, which makes me grin, and he continues, "it makes me seem like a girl."

"But darling, believe it or not, you are the person wearing a skirt in this relationship," I say, chuckling. I receive an elbow attack on my side, which makes me groan. "Ouch, it hurts. If you weren't my boyfriend..."

"You'd do what?" he asks dauntingly, arching a brow at me.

I throw him a smirk, arching a brow, daring him to push me further, which he does. "I'd use my power on you and make you give me a BJ." He looks at me incredulously, his eyes getting wider and wider as seconds go by. He hits me hard on my side and I groan loud, flinching and shutting my eyes. His hit was so hard that it's enough to make tears well up in my eyes. I open my eyes just a bit to see him leaning down on me, looking at me with worried eyes, but at the same time, there's a fire burning in his eyes.

"I'm sorry! You're being an asshole!" He reasons, his arms circling around me, and he rests his cheek on my back, hugging me from behind. "Using your power on me just to make me do some... some... some naughty things on you doesn't sound so right to me and you shouldn't make... make that horrible joke!"

"First, I got hit by you, and second, I got yelled at," I sigh dramatically, eyes downcast.

"I said I'm sorry, didn't I?"

"Yeah, sure." I begin moving forward, forcing him to untangle his arms around me.

Joking and goofing around is what I'm good at. I do this stunt a lot, especially with my little sister, and it always works on her. It makes me think that even though I'm not using my power, I can fool anyone, especially my sister. I'm starting to miss her now.

My boyfriend runs up to me, his arms circling around my waist, and he yells at the top of his lungs, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Untangling his hands around me, turning around, I look at him with a grin on my lips and lean down, capturing his lips with mine. "You're forgiven, babe. I was only being a jerk. You're so cute and adorable, do you know that?"

Albert pouts, shaking his head meekly, blushing a crimson red as he stares at me. "I always thought you were cute, but you are way more handsome up close." He spews randomly, being shy all of a sudden.

Chuckling, shaking my head, I respond cockily, "Yes, I'm aware of that."

He blushes even more. "You're so full of yourself, but it's a fact. Nothing I can do anyways."

I sling my arms around his neck, leaning down to plant a kiss on his temple. "Yes, yes."

Rolling his eyes at me, a smile makes its way to his lips. He has a smile that could light up everyone's face, especially mine. Linking my hand with his, we walk together, carrying our stuff. Perhaps we could live together in one house.

Is it a good idea? I think it is.