Chapter 23

Chapter 23

We were introduced to the people of the Shaman world. We met the Queen and the others and I need to say this but it feels too good to be true. Dylan even cried, knowing that we're finally free. After the meeting with the others, with Perry – Dave's boyfriend (I knew that he's gay! How come I didn't feel the love he emanated when he's around me? Probably because I was – am – too caught up with Albert), the Queen of the Shamans has decided to bring someone with us named Bradley, Brad for short, who is one of the best Shamans ever according to the Queen.

He's cute, though.

But my Albert is the cutest.

After the discussion with the Queen, we found out that the Evil Queen had trapped us in the Spirit Realm, the Land of Second Chances, and transformed it into a nasty world. The Zodiac City, which really is a separated world from the Spirit Realm, is actually extremely beautiful. The real Zodiac City has the thirteenth zodiac signs around the Great Tower.

We discovered that after we went back to the Spirit Realm and found the other portals. It seems surreal to me. But I know deep inside that everything is nothing but reality. I've realized that when Albert holds my hand willingly.

I'm back in the Taurus city. The things that I have left here – my bags, my clothes, my love letters, they are still here, sitting still just the way I left them. The walls of my room are painted with light violet (what? Violet is my favorite color). There's a queen-sized bed pushed far on the corner, facing the mini bookshelf that is glued on the wall, containing a total 16 books about romance.

Walking towards it and grabbing a book that has a title Once More by Diana Schmidt. It's a story about two guys realizing they are in love with each other, but at the same time, they can't fully embrace what they feel due to life-crisis they are having. As being one of the clichés stories I've ever read, at the end, they get together because maybe, they believe in love once more. Nonetheless, I love the book.

Someone enters my room without knocking.

Throwing the book somewhere around the room, I jump on the bed, bouncing. I put my elbow on the bed, resting my head on my palm as I stare at the door, being opened by no other than Albert Fercine. "Hello, boyfriend." I say, grinning widely. "Is this the time that we're supposed to do the naughty? We're completely alone in the room." I wiggle my brows suggestively.

Albert rolls his eyes at me. "Has someone told you that you're a pervert?" He asks sarcastically, cross his arms across his chest as he shoots me a glare. My grin goes wider. "Literally we just got together a few hours ago and now you're thinking about having sex with me."

Yes, Albert Fercine agreed to be my boyfriend after I asked to be with me. I can say that I'm the happiest man in the world. Or one of the happiest. I hoist myself up with my elbows, motioning for him to move towards me. Albert does so rather lazily.

Can't wait to have him in my arms, I stretch out my arm and force him into me, which makes him trip and his face lands on my chest, making me chuckle. He gives me a death glare and I chuckle, pecking his lips. "Asshole." He mutters, cursing under his breath.

I peck his lips again. It seems like I can't get enough of his lips. I could kiss his lips all day and night and never get tired of it. "Hmm..." I hum as I inhale his scent. Wrapping my arms around him, I place him beside me and Albert slowly and hesitantly wraps his arms around me, which takes a couple of minutes before I untangle my arms around him and help him put his arms around me and I put my arms around him again. "That's better."

"You're supposed to be packing your stuff," he reasons, trying to roll away off me but I hold him still, pushing him closer to me than he ever is. He groans, burying his face in my chest. I let out a chuckle, planting a kiss on his forehead. "You're so lazy."

"And you agreed to be with me," I chortle, putting butterfly kisses all over his face, which makes him make a face at me. "So you have no right to complain. I'm your boyfriend now and you're stuck with me or else I'll stick something inside you." I say wickedly.

His ears, cheeks, and neck turn red as he puffs his cheek, giving me an icy glare. "You wouldn't!"

"I will," I say innocently.

He thrashes around me childishly and I bark out a laugh, shaking my head. He tries to get away with me, throwing himself down on the ground but I catch the hem of his shirt, pushing towards me again, and he falls on his back on the bed beside me. I put my hands on his shoulders, keeping him still as I hover on top of him, smiling wickedly.

Albert gulps as he sees me leaning down on him. As his eyes flutter close while I run the tip of my nose against his, I smile when I see his reaction. Clearly I have an effect on him just as he has on me. I peck his lips twice before planting my lips a bit longer on his. He really tastes good.

Albert throws his hands in my locks, gripping my hair with enough force to make me groan, our kiss becoming heated as he begins to rock his lower body against mine and a moan escapes my lips through our heated kiss. The longer we do this, the more dangerous this gets. If Albert is not ready to do something with me, then he better stops or else. My pants become dangerously tight as the frictions of our lower halves cause us to moan louder.

"Stop, stop, stop," I pant harder as I pull away. Albert looks at me with half-lidded eyes, lust swimming in his orbs. "If you're not ready to do something, we better stop. I know it's just a spur of the moment, but please, I will not be able to stop myself from being a beast, I swear, if we continue to take this up further."

"I think that's your power working on me, you asshole," he says in dazed, leaning up and capturing my lips once again, then he pulls away, which makes me groan. "Okay, I get it; it's me giving myself a reason to take this up further but damn you for ruining my precious plan."

I peck his lips once again before rolling off of him, breathing harder, chest heaving up and down unevenly as I stare at the ceiling. Albert holds my hand and I tilt my head to the side, looking at his beautiful face. "I realize that I don't know your background story, but even if you tell me, that won't take away the fact that you're mine, you know that, right?"

He nods, gulping rather loudly as he looks anywhere but me. But that doesn't stop him from spilling his secrets and stories on me.

His parents and little sister died a very long time ago. Three years ago before he took the Journey. According to him, one of the weaknesses of Scorpio is being violent. Sometimes they can't even control their rage. But that rarely happens. Apparently someone hated their family, they were killed mercilessly. After that, the murderer killed himself. It just so happened that Albert wasn't in the scene of the crime. Her sister kept telling him to go to the Journey to find a solution about growing flowers. That's the reason why he keeps the withered flower that his sister gave him.

As he tells me about his past life, tears begin to spill out of his eyes, running down across his cheeks and I wrap my arms around him protectively, wanting him to stop crying. If I could just take his pain away, I would totally do it without any hesitations or without giving it any second thoughts. Albert is important to me now, and I'd do anything for him. But there's one thing I can say to him; I'll stay by his side no matter what.

Planting a kiss on his forehead as he cries in my chest, I tighten my hold around him, not wanting him to break even more. "I'm sorry for what happened. I know that I can't change the past, but I'll be by your side no matter what. I promise that, Albert."

He sniffs, looking up at me and I brush his tears away with my thumbs. "That's what I need. For someone to stay with me even though I'm a mess."

"Then wish granted," I say, chuckling, kissing him on the lips.