Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Bending my knees down a bit while I open my hands, the pink particles begin to swirl around the body of another rogue, I lift the rogue up, move the enemy as fast as a rocket, and yell at my boyfriend to give the rogue a very hard hit, which my boyfriend does. His fist collides on the tummy of the rogue and the rogue howls in pain, trying to get away from the dust that is wrapping around him tight.

Marcus, the Great Alpha, and Great Beta are fighting with the others. It turns out that when we got here, we found out that there were a lot of enemies. It's a war here. There are dark mages, or whatever they are called, rogues, demons and other stuff. The fight might take a little while to die down, and from what I can see, everybody has having a hard time defeating the others. The Great Alpha is tearing the throats of his enemies like a candy wrapper, and in just seconds, the limbs and other parts of his enemies' body come flying around everywhere around the place; some of it landing in front of me earlier, which made me want to throw up.

I'm not really a fan of gore stuff, and my boyfriend seems to be dealing with it just fine. So I pull myself together and ignore the blood and limbs and just fight alongside with them. I keep throwing things here and there, to enemies' direction, and some of them I even control, making them fight with their allies. But I can't keep doing this. Sooner or later, my body will be exhausted.

My friends have been fighting with them nonstop, and I shouldn't stop as well. As long as I can fight, I will not stop. Albert, with his glistening silver sword slashing towards the enemies' throats, doesn't seem exhausted at all. In fact, he seems like he doesn't get tired. When he swings his sword, his image becomes fiercer, and he becomes even more beautiful in my sight. He never gets a sweat when he runs, as he moves swiftly.

Albert's face is set, determined, and his eyes are focused. His muscles twist and taunt as he moves every part of his body as he attacks, his lips are in a pucker sinfully, and it makes me want to devour him. But it's not the right to be a pervert.

I realize that I've been staring at my boyfriend for about a few minutes now and someone's yelling my name. Turning around, my eyes widen at the sight. One rogue is lunging itself at me, teeth baring, eyes hard, and my heart beats faster as his approach becomes fast. My boyfriend yells my name and I immediately jump to the left, its claw like a knife slashing a bit of my skin that makes me hiss. I land on the ground with a loud thud and I groan.

The rogue bares his teeth at me again, snarling and barking, then lunges itself on me again. I lift my hand up, trying to control him but the way his paws pound on the ground, he runs like a Cheetah. As the rogue's eyes glint, his paws fly up in the air and pound down, and I shut my eyes, preparing myself from the impact and the pain that will consume my body once that big paw lands on me. But it never comes.

When I open my eyes, the Great Alpha, a bigger-than human-wolf, is pounding on the rogue mercilessly. Using his deadly fangs, Cloud tears the rogue's throat out and I keep flinching, and am kind of grossed out, as he does so mercilessly. He does it without any doubts, and when my eyes land on the rogue, you cannot even recognize if this is a dog or a wolf. His limbs are strewn everywhere, and suddenly I puke, shutting my eyes, feeling the acidic taste, and it's burning, on my tongue.

Tears well up in my eyes. A hand rubs its way across my back, and I know right then that it belongs to my boyfriend. Looking over my shoulder, Albert is giving me a worried look and I smile up at him, rubbing the edge of my lips with the back of my hand. I stand up and hug him.

No kissing allowed.

Knowing that I've just puked, I can still the taste the acidic liquid on my tongue, and it's still burning my tongue like hell, and if I kiss my boyfriend, I'm pretty sure he'd be grossed out. My boyfriend smiles up at me, giving me a kiss on the cheek, as if he knows already the taste of my lips against his and I suppress a frown.

Rolling my eyes to myself internally, I tell him, "Let's end this,"

Albert nods, strands of his hair falling in between his eyes, and he shoves it away. "Yes, but are you okay though?"

"I am now," I respond, eyes scanning the surrounding area.

The war is still going, and I'm surprised that there are a lot of creatures who can fly. The other warriors are in intense battle with the rogues, and the Enchanters and Shamans are casting a spell to inflict pain on their targeted enemies.

Jerking my chin at the direction of the flying creatures, my boyfriend nods at me, and we both run. I lift my hands up, starting to lift objects – mostly pebbles, rocks, strewn swords, claws, and throw them at the flying creatures. I whisk my fingers open, throwing dust at the enemies, and they swiftly dodge is, so I throw another one and another until they get hit.

My boyfriend is summoning skeletal warriors, rising from the ground like they're just waking up from a deep slumber. I can see that summoning allies is taking much energy on him and I run after him, catching him just as he's about to fall, and he sighs in relief, looking tired and exhausted.

Circling my arm in the air, I create a thick barrier surrounding us to give us more time and I lay my boyfriend on the ground. "Take a rest, babe. I won't be able to use my power much especially when I created a thick barrier for us. It takes a lot of concentration. I will leave you here for a while, and this barrier will protect you from being attacked, but like I said, I won't be able to use 100% of my power."

"No, I can fight," he says stubbornly, groaning as he tries to lift himself up but falls on the ground, grunting. "Damn this."

"Don't be a stubborn little brat," I say to him, wanting to smack the back of his head. If it weren't for his condition right now, I would have already whacked his head. He frowns at me, scrunching up his nose. Even when annoyed, he's cute and adorable. "Just take a rest for a while, and when I know you're ready to fight again, I'll let you. Just take a rest for about ten to twenty minutes or so."

Albert rolls his eyes at me, laying down on the ground and crossing his arms across his chest, muttering under his breath and I suppress a chuckle. This is not the right time to make fun of him because I'm pretty sure as hell that he'll be pissed if I do so. He's always on his man period.

Leaving from the barrier, I begin concentrating on keeping the barrier around my boyfriend while my other conscious is at the surrounding battlefield. Using my free arm, I begin to fight with the others, throwing things here and there.

It's hard to use your power when you're trying to focus on both parties – one from the barrier around my boyfriend to protect him from being attacked and the other from throwing things at the enemies, and it's taking a lot of my energy. Leaning down and grabbing a sword on the ground, I roll around and stab a faceless creature in the stomach and the faceless creature begins to pour out green blood all over the floor and I make a face, scrunching my nose up in disgust.

The surrounding place is a mess. There are bloods everywhere and a lot of dead bodies across the floor, mostly the bodies of our enemies. Some bodies have arrows struck inside its chest, stomach, face, eye, and legs, and they are creepy to look at. The stench of blood is thick, and it's trying to suffocate me.

The flying creature, with it thick black fur and its grey deadly beak, size five times a falcon, lunges on me, soaring up high and going down on me and I prepare myself. I look over where my boyfriend is, and he's yelling at me that twenty minutes have passed. I let go of the barrier around him and focus on the bird lunging on me. I take a step back, preparing, and then I yell, extending my arms in front, palms open, and thick pink particles whisk its way towards the bird and it hits the bird right in the chest with so much force that it flies away.

"Thank you so much for trapping me there," my boyfriend says sarcastically while rolling his eyes at me, "I appreciate it very much."

"My pleasure," I tease, bowing down, grinning up at him and winking.