Chapter 17

Seriously! In this huge fucking library there's no books about powers or anything related to that! There's only shit about werewolf history, past wars, humans and actual reading books. I learnt shit like this in school!

Oh wait. What if there is stuff about powers but they're in a hidden part, kinda like the restricted section from Harry Potter! Man, I'm the biggest Potterhead in the universe!

Who's with me! Dibs on Draco!

Anyways... I did see a door on the other side, so far away though! Urgh, I was desperate though. Or I could just ask someone.... but then they'll ask so many questions!

I put down the book about werewolves and slid down the ladder. Yes, this library was so big, they had sliding ladders!

I trudged over to the door, taking my time..... and I finally got there.

But I see bad luck kept on following me around. You see, I just thought, I'll just unlock the door with a bobby-pin,  now that I look at the door, I need one of those electric card thingies. And I definitely don't have one of those.

I put my hand in the doorknob, twisting it left and right, when that didn't budge, I was actually planning to kick down the door.

"What are you doing here? It says forbidden!" I turned around to see the librarian lady standing in front of me, pointing to something above my head. I craned my head up to see the word 'FORBIDDEN'.

"Why is everything in this huge castle fucking forbidden?" I screamed out, ignoring the shhh's that followed my screams.

"Well actually, I have the card to the door, it's right in my pocket, and you'll never get it!" She whisper-shouted at me, patting her pocket.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, it's just troubles with my mate and I'm so bored and everyone hates me!" I faked cried, falling into her shoulder.

This had better work!

*********

And yes it did!

I was now in the room ,a dark dark room filled with shelves and a few tables. And the funny thing was, the shelves were only half full!

I pulled a face at a spiderweb in the corner of the room, as I walked around, frowning at some of the book labels. I'm pretty sure they were in different languages, or I just had a limited word knowledge.

Wait a moment, 'Witches and their Powers'?! I though witches were extinct!

Oh my god, these people were so dumb! If someone did manage to break in, they would easily find their information. I mean these book titles! 'Moon Goddess mates', 'Curses'.

I mean siriusly? Did you get that!

I pulled out the witches and their powers book, coughing when a load of dust flew into my face.

I opened it silently, onto a random page and my mouth fell open and my eyes widened.

What the fuck!

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I have my first day of school in two hours! Please COMMENT&VOTE! Hope everyone had a fun summer!