Chapter 1

Megan's POV

"Megan your going to be late for school!" Mom yelled up the stairs.

When she yelled it, little did she know I was already up and ready for the day. I just couldn't help it. How would you feel if you got to meet your idols?

"Megan! Hurry up!" When my mom yelled that I looked at the time and realized I should get going, I mean my mom could always take away the concert and meet and greet tonight.

"Coming!" I shouted before she could yell for me again. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs as fast as I could.

"Wow. I only had to call you down twice," my mom said in shock. "What's the hurry? You never are down here this fast." She asked me as if I was going to hide a body.

"Uhhh...Did you really forget?" I asked her kind of nervous that maybe she was just messing with me about the tickets for my birthday.

"Hm?" My face dropped as my mom stared at me confused. "Oh yes, how could I forget? The concert!" She said excitedly with a wide smile on her face.

"So it wasn't a joke." I whispered to myself but apparently still loud enough for my mom to hear.
"Oh sweetie, I would never do such a thing." She looked at me almost heart broken that I would think such a thing.

"I'm sorry mom, it's just-" I was cut off as my sister came down the stairs screaming.

"Ally," my mom said to quiet her down. "Now what were you saying Megan?"

"Well it's just ever sense dads funeral-" I paused, I felt tears coming but I couldn't let them. I couldn't let my family see that I'm weak, i can do this. I then continued talking trying not to sound sad, "you seem to not be as happy, none of us are. So I thought maybe...you just said that to make me happy."

My mom looked at me with tears in her eyes. Did I really just make her cry? I felt tears coming, but before they could I ran to the bathroom, locking the door.