Chapter 13

~Megan's POV~

I woke up to a cheerful Ashton bouncing on my bed. What the hell did he want? I looked at my phone, it was 6 in the morning!

"Whaaaaatttt?" I held out the last part.

"It's time do get up," he was still smiling.

"For?" I wasn't in the mood to get up.

"We have a busy day today a few interviews, a few hours of song writing, and after we are going to throw a party!" He sounded really excited.

"And I have to get up why?"

"Because your coming to the interviews, and you can come hang with us while we are song writing after." Honestly it didn't sound that fun.

"But-"

"Some of your favorite band members will be there..." Ashton trailed off. I couldn't fan-girl right now, I just couldn't.

"Like?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Like all time low, except Zack, and green day. In 3 days we are writing again and blink will be there." With that I popped out of bed and went to my closet. I picked out my Nirvana shirt, black skinny jeans, a red checkered flannel, some bracelets, and my all black vans. When I walked out Ash was still sitting on my bed.

"Can I help you?" Like why was he still here?

"No, I just had to text everyone, but I will leave now. I can take a hint." And with that Ashton left. I grabbed my clothes walked into my bathroom and locked the door. I turned the water on, stripped, and then got in the shower. The only thing I could think about was that I was going to meet Green Day and 3/4ths of All Time Low. I can't wait.

I hopped out of the shower threw my clothes on and brushed my hair. When I walked out of the bathroom Luke was sitting on my bed. What is up with these boys and sitting on my bed?

"Hey?" Luke looked up at me when I spoke.

"Hey." Luke replied. Just hey? Your waiting for my in my room and all you have to say is hey.

"So?" Luke just gave me a confused look, "why are you in here?" I asked because he wasn't getting the message.

"Ash sent me up and told me to wait for you," he said calmly like this is normal, please don't let this be a normal thing.

We all ran to the car and hopped in, Ashton drove, like always, Luke was sitting in the passenger seat and I was stuck in between Mikey and Cal. Michael to my left, Calum to my right. I really wanted to know how the interview would work but they all were talking about how hyped they were for song writing. I didn't want to bother them.

Ashton parked in the back of the studio, we all filed out of the car 1 by 1. When we walked in I clung to Calum's arm. Once in the building a lady greeted us and told us we're the dressing rooms were. We walked to the dressing rooms, and the minute we got in there we all just sat there. No speaking, no tv, no music playing. Just us sitting in silence. The door slowly opened and a guy walked in.

"You guys are on in 3," and after that he just left. Luke was the first one to leave, he got up to fix his hair, and one by one they each got up to fix their hair.

"Guys your on," they guy peaked his head back in. We all walked backstage and I followed Ashton with Calum behind me. When we sat down I sat in the middle. Luke sat all the way to the left, then Ash, me, Cal, and last but not least Mikey. Once we were seated the questions started flowing.

"So, we heard you guys have news?" The interviewer asked, he look maybe a few years older than Ash. So maybe like 25?

"Yes, yes we do," Ashton answered.

"Does it have anything to do with that hottie right there next to you?" This got really awkward.

"Well," Ashton sounded calm, to calm. "This is my daughter Megan. So that being said don't hit on her. She is my daughter and she's only 15." He got really protective.

"Almost 16," I muttered but the boys obviously didn't hear. Which is ok, because I wouldn't want to go out with this guy anyway.

After the other interview it was time for song writing, you know what that means! Don't fan-girl I kept repeating to myself in my head. When we got to the studio where they would be working Alex met them outside.

"So this must be the girl we have been hearing so much about," he smiled and brought me in for a hug.
"Why don't we head in?" And with that we followed Alex into the studio.

~2 hours of song writing later~

"Bye guys I was nice to see you again!" Ash waved and walked away. "So Megan, there was something we wanted to tell you." I froze, where they brining me back? No they can't!

"Yeah we found something in your bag.." Calum trailed off, they probably wanted Ash to tell me because he is legally my dad. Even though he is more of a brother to me.

"What was it?" I asked, what could they have possibly found?

"Well we know that you actually know who we are and that you use to be a huge fan. Your the Megan we met that night, we sat at the hospital with you, drove you back home to pack-" Ashton got cut off by me.

"How did you know? How long have you known?" I was freaking out.