Chapter 58

~Michael's POV~

Why was that guys speaking to Megan like that? Having the feelings is one thing, speaking like that to her is a totally different thing.

On our way back to the bus, Megan ended up falling asleep. She's so adorable when she's sleeping.

"Guys I'm going to call Jack, let them know we have Alex's phone." Calum said from the front seat.

I nodded and looked up to see Luke looking down at Megan a little bit to. I looked back down at her, admiring her till we got to the bus.

I was to busy admiring Megan, to listen to Calum's conversation on the phone. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the car stopping and Ashton talking.

"Guys, you all go in, I'm going to carry her to her bunk." Ashton said.

We all nodded and headed in.

~Megan's POV~

I felt someone picking me up, and I squirm around a little bit before I heard Ashton's calming voice.

"Sh, sh, sh. It's ok, I got you." Ashton hushed, and that got me to stop squirming around.

I just laid there blankly in Ashton's arms as he carried me inside and laid me in my bunk.

"Night sweetie." Ashton said, and kissed me on the forehead. "Love you."

"Love you too." I muttered, half asleep.

~Ashton's POV~

"Night sweetie." I said after I laid her down on her bed, I thought she was still asleep so I kissed her on the forehead and thought for a moment. "Love you."

"Love you too." Megan muttered, obviously half asleep.

I said that put loud? But she said she loves me to! She loves me! I just wanna pull her into a bone crushing hug, but she's asleep. That can wait till morning.
____________________________________

Hey! So I have writers block for this story right now. I'm trying my best to come up with ideas, trying to make it better. Anything I can do, I'm trying. I might not update for a little bit, which will REALLY stress me out, but I don't want to put out really crappy chapters. So, sorry for this, it will stress me out tons. Even when I needed that break because of problems I was having, this was stressing me out because I knew I wasn't posting. If you have any ideas what-so-ever, please don't hesitate to send them to me. If there are a few ideas I like then I will combine them to make a cool chapter, and I will also give the people that I selected ideas from shoutouts.