Chapter 32

~Luke's POV~

What has gotten into Ashton? First he slaps his daughter, and now this? There has to be something that is bugging him.

Once Calum opened the door and they started walking out Michael and Ashton both huffed. For different reasons of course.

"What the hell has gotten into you?!" I yell once I saw Calum has pulled out of the driveway.

"I don't know!" Ashton yelled.

"Well whatever it is, figure it out!" Michael shouted before walking to his room.

"Mate I-"

"I don't want to hear it Ashton. You scared her and you were about to make out with her. That's not ok." I turned and walked to my room. Ashton needs to sort out his priorities.

~Ashton's POV~

Once the boys both went upstairs I was left alone with my thoughts. Great. (Note the sarcasm.) The only thing on my mind was how Megan must hate me now. How I will never have a normal daddy, daughter relationship with her. And other things like that. Why does everything play out like this?

~Megan's POV~

Once we pulled out of the drive way I turned the radio on, but about 30 seconds into the song Calum turned it off.

"So I was thinking maybe go to the mall? Or like a movie. I know I already said those to things, but I just want to double check with you." He spoke, keeping his eyes on the road.

"And like I said before, that sounds good." I said giggling. When I giggled I looked up at Calum to see him smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I asked still with a smile on my face.

~Calum's POV~

Because I love you. Your amazing, I would do anything for you. Your beautiful, perfect, everything anybody could ever want and when you giggle it makes the situation better. And anyone that says otherwise is lying. Well that's what I said in my head.

"Just because I guess." Is was I actually said.

"Ok then?" She said, but it came out more of a question. "How far is the mall from here?"

"Maybe about 10 minutes?" I said. "So, what movie do you want to see?"

"I don't really know, what movies are on?" She looked up at me.

"I looked it up earlier. I can't remember all of them but I remember seeing a few horror movies, one or two comedies, and I think one action one."

"Well the names would be more helpful." She said, with a giggle mixed in a little bit.

"Just look it up on my phone." I could see her grab my phone out its position out of the corner of my eye.

"How about this movie?" She asked showing me the phone. I couldn't see it completely but I did happen to see that it's a romantic movie. Is she trying to tempt me even more?

"Uh...."

"We don't have to if it will make you feel uncomfortable." She spoke softly. I could tell she really wanted to see it.

"No no it's fine. If that's the movie you want to see." I smiled. I forgot that there was one romance movie.