Chapter 9

~1 year later~
~Megan's POV~

I have been trapped in this hell for a year and nobody liked me. I have been in and out of houses, people would adopt me but then decide I just wasn't right. I always got bullied here, at school, and even the one lady hates me. I never bothered to learn any of their names, except the one who always picks on my, I'm still working on her minions names.

"Everyone get dressed there are visitors today." Someone said over the loud speaker. I don't even know why I try anymore, I do this every time people come and it's always the same 'I dont like her:
Style
Hair
Music taste'

There was always something. I don't care anymore, I have accepted the fact I will be here till I'm 18. I still have to go down there though other wise I get punished, I learned that the hard way. I walked to the dresser and pulled out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a blink-182 shirt, a red checkered flannel to tie around me waist, and my black vans, with my bracelets of corse. I changed quick and brushed through my hair and straightened it. I ran back over to the dresser and grabbed a black beanie and threw it on. I headed down stairs as fast as I could. The worker was headed my way and she looked angry.

"What do you think your wearing?"

"Clothes?" I replied. She then slapped me.

"Don't get that attitude with me." She turned and walked away. When she wasn't looking I ran back upstairs and dug through my tiny bathroom. I finally opened the right drawer, and there it was, my only friend.

****Trigger Warning****

I held the blade to my skin and slashed it across my skin and counted.
Useless
Waste of space
Unloved
Before I could go any further I was called down to the main hall, apparently the 'guests' are here. I cleaned up my arm and headed downstairs. By the time I got to the bottom there was already people there. I just kept walking and then got tripped by Hannah, aka the b*tch that thinks she runs the place, she just laughed.

I was about to get up but someone offered their hand to help me up. Took the hand and got up, when I looked up I saw Luke, just what I needed. My bracelets started I move but before he could see I fixed them. He looked at me for a moment with his light blue eyes, but then he broke the silence.

"Hey um I was actually looking for someone and thought maybe you could help." He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Uh yeah. Who ya looking for?"

"Her name is Megan. I don't know her last name, never got the chance to ask her, but she came here after she got in a really bad accident. Do you know her?" He asked me with hope in his eyes. I felt bad for what I was about to do, but I had to.

"Yeah, around here everyone knows each other, but unfortunately she just got adopted a few days ago." He looked really sad to hear this news. And I know what you thinking 'why don't you tell him it's you?' Because I want a fresh start with someone, and if they choose me then at least I get a fresh start with them.

"Oh, ok then. Thanks for the help. I guess I will just go talk to my friends." He turned and walked over to Cal, Ash, and Mikey. I really tried to forget them, after I met them everything went down hill, I just need to forget them.

~Michael POV~

Luke started to walk back to us but had a sad look on his face, this couldn't be good.

"Guys she just got adopted a few days ago, we barley missed her." He started to tear up.

"Luke I have an idea, you really wanted a kid, so we can just adopt one. From here of course but you get my point." I looked at Luke and Ash smiling.