Chapter 23

~Megan's POV~

I woke up in the couch Ashton being under me, I looked across the room and saw Michael and Calum cuddled up together. I had to get a picture! I slowly got up trying not to wake Ashton up , but that didn't go so well.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked with his wispy morning voice.

"Shhhh I have to get a picture of Michael and Calum." I whispered back. He looked up and smiled.

"Why don't I just take it on my phone then text it to you? So we don't risk them waking up." Ashton suggested, I nodded in agreement. Once Ashton got the picture we got up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey guys." A shirtless Luke said as we walked in.

"Hey Luke." I smiled, he smiled back.

"Mate you have to wake up Michael the 3 of us have song writing today." Luke looked at Ashton.

"OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT!" Ashton ran out of the room.

"Sooo. Did Ashton ask you about the Luke and Megan day?" Luke smiled.

"Yes." I smiled back.

"So what do you think?"

"Yes! I would love to spend the day with you. I haven't really gotten to hang out with you." Luke just smiled while I spoke. His light baby blue eyes staring into mine.

"Uhhh why did we schedule song writing so early?" Michael whined as he walked into the kitchen.

"Because we have to," Ashton looked at him. "Megan your going to spend the day with Calum, and we will be back around 8ish." Ashton smiled at me.

"Oh ok," I smiled back. I skipped out of the room, into the living room and sat down next to a tired looking Calum, he looked like he was still half asleep.

"Hey," Calum spoke in a raspy morning voice.

"Hey. So I heard we get to spend the day together today." I smiled at him.

"Yeah. I can't wait, a Calum and Megan day!" He cheered, still having a bit of a raspy voice. The rest of the boys came walking down the stairs saying their good byes as they left. Once they left Calum spoke up, "Megan why don't you go get ready, I will to, then meet back down here?"

"Sure." I said then jumped up and went to mine and Ashton's room. I picked out my outfit I was wearing today and jumped in the shower quick. Once I was out I threw on my Panic! At The Disco sweater and some black skinny jeans, then went back downstairs to see Calum sitting on the couch looking at me concerned. "What happened?" I asked scared that maybe the boys got hurt or something.

"Come sit by me, please." Calum's spoke as tears were growing in the brim of his eye.

"What?" I asked as I plopped down next to him. He stuck his hand out and looked at me. What did he want me to do?

"Megan please," I said tears still threatening to spill out.

"What? I don't get what you want me to do!" I said.

"Arm." He said still having his hand out. Oh god! Why did Calum have to find out?

"Ok ok, but-"

"But what?" Calum cut me off.

"First you have to answer my question." I said.

"What is it?"

"Did you tell any of the other boys? Or any one else?" I asked.

"No, now arm." I set my arm on his hand and he rolled up the sleeves. He looked like he was going to cry again as he looked at all the scars. I hate seeing him like this. "Why Megan?"

"I already told you." I said as I pulled my arm away, but he just grabbed my other arm. Uhhh, why? That one has even more scars.

"Megan..." He muttered tears started to stream down his face.

"I'm sorry Calum. I-I just- it just." I stopped tears streaming down my face at this point. Why? Why me?!

"Megan can we just talk about them?"

"What do you want to know?" I asked staring to get angry for some reason.

"Listen Megan, I love you, and so do the boys. We all love you. Now I'm going to go upstairs and flush all the blades, if you ever need a razor you will have to come get one from me, and give it back to me after to. I won't tell the boys, but it needs to stop I will check your wrists everyday and there are going to start being rules about razors and stuff like I mentioned. You also will not be allowed to have pencil sharpeners anymore." Calum looked me in the eyes. I tried to look down but he brought my face back up, "ok?"

"Ok."

"Now I will be right back." He said as he walked to mine and Ashton's room to check my drawers in the bathroom. Once he came downstairs he sat next to me again. "Movie day?"

"Sure." I muttered, how could he just pretend like that conversation never happened? I mean I'm glad he did because I don't want to keep talking about it, but how?

"What movie?" Cal asked.

"Whatever movie you want." I said, we are having a movie marathon today so this was all we were going to do. I can't wait till tomorrow, I wonder what Luke has planned, but I asked Michael if we could dye my hair before I went with Luke, so I'm not going to hang with Luke until like noon, but it will still be the rest of the day after that. I decided on a pastel purple color for my hair. Michael said 'it would look hot' but again he blushed when he said it. He is so adorable sometimes.

~4 hours later~

At this point me and Calum were tired, it was almost time for the boys to get back and we were determined to stay up and wait, but we both dozed off to sleep snuggling together.

~Ashton's POV~

As we pulled in the drive way Michael and Luke were discussing what time Megan was going to hang with Luke because of her surprise for us. I am nervous for the surprise but I can't wait for it at the same time. Once we got out of the car Michael grabbed his keys and opened the door. We were greeted by a sleeping Megan and Calum snuggling.

"Guys I'm going to bring Megan upstairs with me tonight," I whispered and walked over to her. I decided to pick her up bridal style and bring her to the room. Once we got up there I laid her down, she was really red and looked kinda sweaty. I felt her face with my hand and she was burning up. I took her sweater and pants off of her and ran down stairs. "Guys get a paper towel wet with cold water and being it to mine and Megan's room, and hurry!" I ran back up to check on her, she was still burning up. I could hear footsteps coming towards the door.

"Why do you-" Michael froze as he say me standing there with a basically naked Megan laying on our bed, and I was only in shorts.

"What do we just walk into Ashton?" Michael asked sternly. "This is way worse than what you walked into with me and her because at least she had clothes on and I was decently dressed."

"Guys she's burning up. Can you guys find her some shorts and a tank top?" I asked them. Their faces dropped and they scrambled around the room looking for stuff as I placed the paper towel on her face. Everyone started throwing clothes to me as I put them on her quick. Once we were done everyone left and I laid Megan down nicely on the bed, then I laid next to her. Sleep soon took over.