Chapter 35

~Megan's POV~

When we got there a flood of boys came out of the car and I had to run to catch up with them. When they got to the door they finally slowed down and realized I wasn't right behind them so I had time to catch up. The boys eagerly knocked on the door and then it flew open, revealing their family's. If this would have happened when I first got adopted, I will admit, I would have fangirled, but I have gotten us to this being their family's. Even if I haven't met them yet. After everyone exchanged hugs all eyes were on me.

"Hello sweetie. Aren't you hot?" Luke's mom asked.

"I guess a little bit." I muttered.

"Then just follow Jack, he can show you where you can put your jacket." She smiled and pointed to were Jack was so I could find him.

"Just follow me." He smiled when everyone started talks by amongst themselves.

I followed him down a long hallway, lined with school pictures of all of the Hemmings. All the way from year 1 to year 12. Then we went to this medium sized room.

"Here I can take your jacket." Jack smiled at me. "By the way this is the guest room so if you need your jacket it will just be in this room."

"Ok thanks." I said quietly taking off my jacket. The minute I took of my jacket Jack engulfed me in a hug and started laughing.

"And your the better Irwin" he chuckle letting me go. I just started laughing and blushing. "Does Luke know about this shirt?"

"No, me and Cal went to hot topic today and I picked out 4 shirts and then he picked out 5 shirts for me." I laughed.

"I'm assuming all the shirt he picked out all have to do with them, well except that one?"

"How'd you know?" I laughed and we headed back to the living room, Jacks arm around me shoulder.

"Calum! You gotta good taste when it comes to picking out shirts for Ashton's kid." Jack laughed.

That gained everyone's attention and they read my shirt. Everyone chuckled, except Luke. Luke almost looked upset or jealous, I don't really know what it was but the shirts kind of funny. You have to admit.

"Someone a little jealous?" Jack teased Luke.

"No." Luke said bluntly.

"Ooooo, someone's jealous!!" Ben looked at him.

"I AM NOT!" Luke yelled before running up stairs, to what I presume is his room.