Chapter 59

Sorry if this is a crappy chapter, I mean I'm a bad writer in general, but I have had writers block for a while and I want to get this running again, so yeah. Hopefully you enjoy this, and sorry for the huge time skip.💕
____________________________________
~Megan's POV~

~1 year later~

I can't believe I'm a senior this year. My last year with the guys till I leave for college. Ashton told me that he doesn't care what I go for, I haven't told him yet but I don't think I want to go to college. Actually, there are a lot of things I have been keeping from Ashton and the guys. I feel kinda bad but at the same time, it's my business. I think I want to get a diary to write stuff down in. I have been thinking about it for a while now.

"Hey Meg." Mikey pulled me out of my thoughts when he walked into my room.

"Hey." I mumbled.

I have been quite distant from them. I don't really know why for sure, but I have a small idea. The band has grown so much they don't hang out with me as much anymore, their always in the studio or at a show or interview. I mean I'm happy for them, but I kinda miss when we use to be a family.

"How have you been holding up?" Michael pulled me out of my thoughts again.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"With like school and stuff." He said, rapping an arm around my shoulder.

"It's just school. You can check my grades if you really wanted to." I mumbled the last part.

"Yeah, but we get kinda busy. You know that." He squeezed my shoulder a little.

I just nodded. We both know that their to busy to raise a kid. I mean yeah, I'm not a little child who needs everything done for them, but every kid needs a little of something. Money's not a problem, Ashton gave me a credit card, he thinks money's the answer to everything. Whenever I go to try and spend time with him he just tells me he's busy and tells me to go hang with friends or something and then hands me money. All I really want is for us to do something all together, the 5 of us. Sure we might not be able to go out without getting mobbed, but I would be ok with sitting in and watching a movie together. Maybe making a fort like we use to.

I just miss the guys.

"I gotta go Meg. We have a signing, talk tonight?" Mike asked standing up.

I just shrugged. We both know that won't happen, but nether of us want to say it.

Once they leave I can go to the story, get a diary, and then meet up with Ariana.

The guys don't know it yet, but Ariana is my girlfriend. To be honest I doubt they even know I'm bisexual. There's no way they know with everything they have going on. It not that I'm scared to tell them, based on their reactions, it's that I never am able to. Whenever I get them sat down to tell them they get a call, or suddenly remember something they forgot to do at the studio, or wanna go surprise fans. I'm at like the bottom of the list.

Once they left I went out to my car and started off to the store.

I pulled into the store and went straight to the writing section. They had a huge selection of notebook, journals, and diaries but I decided on a black one that had cute little pastel purple dots on it.

I grabbed it and headed to the register before heading to Ariana's.
____________________________________

{ Authors Note }

Hey guys, so I wanna say thank you, for almost 1k reads on this story. Tbh I didn't even expect to get like more than 100 so thank you. Also, I have that new MGC story up, so go check that out if you haven't already.

I posted another story yesterday, hey the first few chapters (it only had a line or so per chapter) and it's kinda like my MGC, it's just for another fandom. You should go check that out, show it some love, share with friends. It means a lot. I value every reader and I can't thank you enough.

One last thing, I know I'm getting annoying cause I have asked multiple times, but please go to thefanfictionawards and nominate some of my stories. It would mean a lot.

Please vote, comment, and share!💕