Chapter 16

~Megan's POV~

Me and Calum have been talking about last night, I cried and it hurt to think about, but it felt good to get it off my chest. After I was done talking Calum started to look worried, and then made me worried.

"Can-can I see your wrists?" He stuttered. Why would he want to see them? How does he know? Did he find the blade? "Sweetie? Can I?" He asked again, he tried to sound nice about it but I knew he would make me so I just showed him. "I'm so sorry babe." He pulled me in for a hug.

"It's whatever," I said looking down at my hands.

"No sweetie, we love you, we all do. They were just drunk." He said still hugging me.

"Calum wanna know something?" I asked him looking up.

"Sure?"

"Drunken words are sober thoughts." I whispered, but still loud enough for him to hear.

"Megan, they didn't mean any of it. They were just drunk-"

"Again he drunken words are sober thoughts." I said sternly, which worked because he stopped bugging me about it.

Knock knock

"We are still going to talk about this later." He looked at me. I know he meant my wrists, wasn't looking forward to that.

I looked up at Calum. I locked the door so they can't get in. I smiled knowing they won't be able to get in. Calum just sat the looking at me for approval, I shook my head. Not way in hell would I let them in right now.

"Babe can we come in?" I could tell it was Mikey.

"Michael how many times do I have to tell you don't call me sweetie, babe, honey, ect!" I shouted, I was tired of it. Calum got up to one the door so I ran to my bathroom and locked myself in there.

"Sweetie, open the door please?" It was Ashton.

"Why, I would hate to have to much attention." I spat out.

"What are you talking about sweetie?" He asked, "please just open up, we will all be able to sit on the bed and talk." I thought about it for a minute and decided yes. I mean I have to see them at some point anyway.

"Fine." I got up off the bed and opened the door to walk out, but before I could Ashton hugged me.

"Talk to us?" He whispered in my ear while hugging me.

"Sure." I whispered back. He carried me to the bed and set me down.

"So can you tell us what happened Megan?" Michael said staring at me. Well everyone was staring at me Calum sat next to me Michael stood right I front of my and the Luke and Ash were next to him. They all looked mad, why were they mad?

"You guys got drunk. There story over." I just sat there.

"Megan we need more from the story." Luke just looked sad now.

"Fine," I explained everything to them. From when Michael tried to kiss me to when Luke told me I was a waste.

"Megan I'm so sorry babe, I didn't mean it." Michael got really close to me but I just scooted toward Calum.

"I told you not to call me that." I just looked at him, with no expression.

"Well I'm sorry Megan," Michael spoke and looked down. I was just leaning into Calum.

"We're sorry to, we didn't mean it." Ash said, "but Michael we need to have a talk." This time he was being stern.

"Ok, let's go to my room then," he looked nervous as he spoke and started to rub the back of his neck. They headed out of the room and closed the door.

"Do you think he will be alright?" I asked Calum kind of nervous.

"He will be fine," he hugged me from the side.

~Michaels POV~

I lead Ashton into my room, when he got in he closed the door and his face went from 'understanding' to 'ima kill a b*tch' what got into him?

"So? Do you have something you want to explain?" He sat next to me on my bed.

"Do I want to? Not really. Will I? Probably because you like pissed."

"I'm not in the mood Mikey. Not only did you try and force her to kiss you, you slapped her!" He was mad, but I probably would be to if my best mate had a crush on my daughter and then that happened.

"Well I mean you know that I like her. Everyone except her knows that Calum, Luke, and I have a crush on her."

"So? That doesn't explain the whole drunk you thing." He spat.

"I don't even know, I mean a kiss would be nice but you know I would never force her. And definitely not slap her!" I was getting angry at me and Ashton. Why would I do this? I'm so stupid. "And what were you doing calling your daughter an attention wh*re?" Oh how I have turned the tables.

"I was drunk Mikey I didn't mean it." Ash looked away, I think he was understanding what I was saying. "Fine, Mikey I get it."

~Megan's POV~

Once Michael and Ashton left all I could think about is how I'm the reason this fight started. If it weren't for me, they wouldnt have this problem. They could just tour and stuff. But nope I just had to get in the way.

"It's all my fault," I muttered go myself, but Calum and Luke still heard.

"No, sweetie it's not your fault. You can control how we treat you when we're drunk," Luke stepped closer to me. After a few seconds he sat down next to me and cuddled. I looked up and Calum looked...jealous? What is he jealous? I'm just boring old ugly me.