Chapter 19

~Megan's POV~

"It's all your fault we aren't with you anymore." My mother spoke.

"It's not fair, you get us killed and then you get adopted by 5 seconds of summer!" Ally screamed.

"Don't worry sweetheart, she won't last in the house much longer." My mom laughed.

"MEGAN!" Ashton yelled as he was shaking me. "Sweetie what's wrong?"

"I-It's nothing," I sighed, he probably won't believe me but it's worth a shot.

"Babe come on, it has to be something." Ashton sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"It-it was just a dream." It wasn't a huge deal, he has bigger things to worry about than me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No not really," I sighed.

"Oh ok, well I'm always here if you need me." He smiled and stood up. He opened the door but before he left he turned around. "Megan we leave in an hour, why don't you come down and get some food?" Again, he still doesn't know about my eating disorder. Maybe I should tell them? No! I can't, what if they take me back.

"Uh, um. I'm not really hungry..." I mumbled.

"Sweetie, you haven't been eating," he started to walk towards me again sitting down. "Do you have something you want to tell me?" He had a really hushed voice.

"Uhhh, well, the thing is...I'm uh..." I started to trail off, "anorexic" I mumbled.

"Sweetie, it's ok, everything will be fine," he pulled me into a hug. "Please at least try to eat? For me?"

"But-"

"For us?" He cut me off.

"Ash-"

"I know how it feels Megan, how about eat just a bit of food and we can bring you to a concert of your choice?" I looked at Ashton in amazement. Did I really mean this much to him? No, it's not possible.

"Uh, Ash you don't have to-"

"But I want to, it could be a nice daddy daughter thing." He smiled.

"Ok fine," I said as I stood up and followed him downstairs.

"Hey Megan." Luke spoke.

"Hey." I replied.

"Hey babe," Calum stood up from the table and hugged me.

"Hey," I said again. Why didn't Michael say anything? He is normally the first person to speak up. "Hey Mikey" I couldn't stand him not talking. I mean I did use to be a Mikey girl...

"Uh, hey," he mumbled. I walked over and pulled out the chair next to him, I was about to sit down but Ashton pulled me back and sat me next to Luke and Calum. Ash what the heck? I didn't say anything I just sat there and kinda played with the food that was in front of me. Ash was being serious when he said he wouldn't give me much. All he gave me was a piece of bacon, a little bit of eggs and a glass of milk. I can do this. I kept telling myself, I can do it. I just looked at it though.

"Megan? Aren't you going to eat?" Calum asked me giving me a weird look. Ashton just glared at him, but I don't think he saw it.

"Uhh," I trailed off and looked at Ash," yea, of course." I just poked at the food. It had so much fat on it. I took a few bites of the eggs and ate half of the bacon. "Uh, Ash?"

"Yeah sweetie?"

"Can I be excused?" I asked.

"I-i guess." With that I got up and put my dishes in the sink. Ashton followed me, "I'm proud of you sweetie, and thank you." He whispered in my ear.

"Can I go to my room?" I asked.

"Yeah, you don't need to ask Megan." Cal said. I ran up to my room and looked in the mirror. I'm so fat, but I promised Ash I would eat the food, and now I get to have daddy daughter time with him to! I can't wait!

~Ashton's POV~

"Calum what the hell?!" I whisper shouted, I didn't want Megan to hear.

"What did I do?!" He whisper shouted.

"Cal I don't even know what the hell is wrong but it obviously had to do with when you asked Megan if she was going to eat. I mean didn't you see Ashton glare at you?" Luke asked.

"No I didn't, but why can't I ask her that?" Why is Cal so stupid?

"She's anorexic. I never want to hear you ask her that again with that tone." I stormed out of the room to go check on Megan.

~Michaels POV~

"Why wouldn't he just tell me when I said it?" Calum asked.

"He didn't want to say it in front of Megan dummy." Luke spat. They argued back and forth for a few more minutes before Ashton can running downstairs with Megan's bags.

"Guys we got to go. Like NOW!" Ashton ran to the car with a ton of bags, we all started helping and then jumped into the car to drive to the airport.