Chapter 30

~Megan's POV~

When I woke up Michael wasn't in his room, so I decided to head downstairs. I hopped out of bed and went to my room to change quick before going down stairs. To my surprise Ashton was sitting in the kitchen looking in a recipe book. I turned around and started walking back when Ashton called my name.

"Hey Megan." Ashton called walking towards me. He reached out to hug me but I flinched, so he pulled away with a sad look on his face. "I didn't mean to hurt you Megan." He said sadly.

"I-"

"Morning." Luke spoke as he walked down the stairs.

"Hey." I said and turned to walk towards the shirtless Luke. I hugged him and he almost looked shocked.

"Morning sweetie." He smiled and hugged back.

"Hey guys." Calum called running down the stairs then picking me up.

"Hey." I giggle as he ran around the house with my bouncing in his arms.

"So today's my day to spend with you." He smiled looking me in the eyes.

"Really?" I asked him playfully.

"Yea." He grinned hugging me tightly before setting me down at the kitchen table.

"So what are we doing, Mr. Calum sir?" I asked jokingly.

"Well my lady I was thinking maybe we could go to a movie or to the mall or something." He smiled.

"Sounds fun." I grinned back.

-After Breakfast-

"You should probably go get ready Megan." Calum spoke as he started walking up the stairs.

"Ok." I said getting out of my chair starting to walk up the stairs.

"Wait Megan." Ashton said kind of quietly.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"Please Megan, please don't be scared of me. I know it's not something you can just change in your brain, but I want you to know I didn't mean it. Michael told me how you put a crap ton of make up on this morning before you came down here. I just wanted to say I'm sorry." Ashton spoke. I didn't know if I could trust him or not so I just nodded my head and continued up the stairs. The minute I closed the door Calum came running in.

"Daily check. I have been forgetting." Calum was panting.

"Ok ok." I said as I pulled my clothes off. It wasn't that I was ok with just showing anyone my body, but I was comfortable with Calum. Plus it was going to happen ether way. The only difference? If Calum was doing it or a complete stranger at the hospital. I think I will take Calum. Once the pat down was done Calum gave me a thumbs up and left.

I grabbed a 'Pizza Is My Spirit Animal' crop top and a pair of black shorts. I changed quick into my clothes and threw on my vans. I looked in the mirror at my maroon top, black shorts, and black and white shoes and realized I was missing something. I have to put like eye makeup and stuff on. I did cat eyes, with glittery eyeshadow, and a light pink lipgloss kind of thing. I redid my concealer and foundation, brushed through my hair, put on some bracelets quick, and ran downstairs to see 3 out of 4 boys sitting at the table still, none of them being Calum.

"Nice shirt." Michael laughed pointing at my shirt and looking at me up and down, gaining Ashton's and Luke's, unwanted, attention.

"You are not wearing that out of the house young lady." Ashton said sternly pointing to my clothes.

"Why not?" I asked calmly.

"Because I said so." Ashton spoke, he looked a bit angry.

"But what's wrong with it?" I asked, calmly, again.

"BECAUSE I SAID NOW GO CHANGE!" Ashton yelled, his face getting very red.

"Ok but-"

"NO BUTS! GO CHANGE!" Ashton yelled again getting out of his seat. I started to backup as Ashton got closer but I hit a wall.

"Can you just tell me what's wrong with it?" I asked starting to cry.

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! WHY DID WE HAVE TO GET A TEENAGER?!?! I NEVER WANTED A GREEDY LITTE BRAT! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT WANTED HER YET SHE HAS MY LAST NAME!" Ashton yelled in my face, pushing me against the wall.

"Ashton what are you doing?" Luke asked concerned started to get up from his seat.

"Don't step any closer Hemmings or I will do it." Ashton warned. Do what? Hit me again?

"Ash if you just going to hit me again, just do it now. Then at least we can get it done with and I can just go upstairs." I said tears rolling down my face.

"Oh don't worry hunny I won't hit you, I will just do what all three of the boys have been dying to do." Ashton said with a grin of his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So like I was about to punch this one kid in the face today bc I was sitting by my friend and we didn't know how to do the assignment so I asked this kid for help. (Let's call him jake?) any way I asked jake for help and he got all upset and said "no! I just got back and you already want me to do your homework for you?" And all I asked is if he could explain it to me. Then he gave me this big lecture about paying attention to the video and I told him I can't learn by watching a video like I need someone to physically explain it. Then he's like "well ask questions next time" and my friend was listening to him argue with me and was watching him. So I told jake "well sometimes anxiety won't let ou speak in front of the entire class." And then he looked at me and said "trust me you don't have anxiety" and then laughed I was getting pissed and my friend could tell cuz my friend spoke up and said "dude just leave her alone she was already upset." And then jake had to speak up again and say "well I promise oh she doesn't have anxiety." And then my friend tried to calm me down bc he knows what happened last night and then asked if I was ok and I just got up and asked to leave the room and then I was ok. But it makes me mad that he tries to tell me stuff about myself. Like bro. Are you trying to tell me every time I have a panic attack/mini panic attack it's not anxiety? Every time I want to asked someone something but I physically can't, that's not anxiety?